Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Jess B.
cincinnati
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Love this stuff for everyday use. It has sunscreen in it as well which is super nice when I’m going to a day party or even to class on a sunny day. It works well with my skin but doesn’t have the best coverage.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
I tried this because it seemed to be kind of the classic, most well known by cream, but I was kind of disappointed. It was really thick and plasticky, and as soon as it dried it bag an to peel and peeled off all day in little pieces. Maybelline is usually great, but look elsewhere for bb cream.
Kristen C.
De Soto, KS
Review for: Light 100 more...
Between the limited shade range and my overall lack of success with BB creams, I was hopeful but still not surprised that this did not work out for me. The lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone, and after a few hours the sheer coverage became oily on my face.
Kayla S.
Waterford , PA
Review for: Light 100 more...
I enjoy using the dream fresh BB cream because it helps with my small areas of my skin they don’t want to cover completely with foundation and it is very helpful if you need just something quick if you’re on the go and I would definitely buy it again.
Melanie T.
This is my go-to daily skin product. I love this BB cream. Its easy to apply and blends easily with your finger tips. The coverage is light but it does slightly even out skin tone. I especially love this for summer because it has SPF 30 which is great for being in the sun.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
This is a nice light product for a "quickie" makeup look. I love the ease of application, but wish it was a bit less "shiny." Coverage is nice and light-medium, and it lasts fairly well with setting spray. I'd definitely recommend it to BB cream fans!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,024 reviews
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Jessica R.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This bb cream is amazing and it is very easy to blend into your skin and super easy to apply it does protect you from the sun and it has full coverage on your skin I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Eli D.
Nice light coverage! I don’t reach for it very often just because if I’m putting in the time to put on makeup I’m going to PUT ON makeup, but it is nice if you only want a really like coverage then this is probably pretty good for you. Make sure you powder it though it can get greasy real quick!
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Review for: Light 100 more...
I like this for my minimal makeup days & for the summer time because it is slightly tinted & has spf in it so it's good for the summer & it's very light on the skin. I've actually bought it a couple times the only problem is they don't have a very good shade range. Otherwise I love this product.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart