Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Paige H.
Favorite Bb cream ever!! Ever since I started using it I haven't stopped!! Definitely would continue using It! Highly recommend for a lightweight cream. Although it's not super pigmented and doesn't cover spots well.
Anna S.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I really like it, but i have combination skin and it makes my T zone really oily.I have to avoid my T zone or my by the end of me doing my make up it will look greasy already... not a bad bb cream for a drug store product, but not for oily/combination faces!
Lear29522 Ana H.
Is super incredible this cream for the face makes you look beautiful, I love it and especially in summer to look radiant. I recommend it to many girls. This product helps protect and moisturize your face.
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Review for: Other more...
I have been using this product for at least 7 years and I love it! I do like light coverage, a product that evens out my skin, offers sun protection, matches my skin color, and this works wonderfully for me. It lasts for 8 - 10 hours, it is inexpensive, and I like the consistency; it is not thick at all and sticks really good to my skin. I relied on this product for sun protection for a long time, until I started looking at the ingredients and I noticed that the titanium dioxide (even the new formula) is pretty low, so I started looking at either switching to another BB cream or adding SPF underneath this product. Other BB creams I tried were Tarte BB tinted primer SPF30, Dr. Jart BB SPF 45+, Algenist repairing tinted moisturizer, and more... and they were all horrible and didn't match my skin color or caused other issues (settled on lines, clogged pores, poor color match, etc...) so I have continued with Maybelline BB cream and nowadays I just add an extra layer of protection just in case! but I do LOVE this product and repurchase every other month religiously!
Marissa M.
port jefferson station
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This product is beautiful, very light coverage, but enough to color correct redness and even my skin tone. It's perfect for a nice sunscreen screen if your going to the beach. It is very moisturizing. You can set it with a foundation powder for more coverage and a longer wear. I would recommend to set it.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Review for: Light 100 more...
BEST PRODUCT! I have very fair skin and it looks perfect on my skin. Sometimes I will even skip foundation because this will cover up all the imperfections on my face. Plus it has spf which is always a bonus. There is no smell and it feels very light on the face.
Annesti E.
For a drugstore product this bb cream is great. It is very easy to blend and doesn't get dry or crusty like a lot of creams. It lasts all day long for me with light coverage. It is very buildable. It also has a dewey finish which I love and I would buy again
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Sheer coverage feels weightless. Build able and still feels like you don't have anything on at all. When I decided to go full coverage makeup this is what I tried first. And this is still a staple in my supply. In most drug stores it usually runs about 7.99.
Liz D.
Hewlett, NY
Love this for days when I want a little bit of coverage but not too much! Feels effortless, keeps my skin moisturizer, blurs pores and blemishes. the only thing is the tint is slightly too orange for my skin tone, however it is easy to blend into skin so it is not noticeable
Krystina G.
Holiday, FL
This BB cream is perfect for just a fresh face look. I like to use this when keeping it simple and also want to getting ready quick. It goes on nice and smooth and gives you a flawless appearance. I see recommend this if you need something quick and easy.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart