Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Keisha P.
Upper Darby, PA
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is a great product. It hides any imperfections I may have. And it goes on light and never rubs off. It's easy to blend with a brush or with your fingers. A little goes a long way. Repeat customers for life.
Amber P.
McAllen
I love this BB cream! It applies watery and I love how you can build up the coverage! It is an easy product to use! And wonderful for days when you don't feel like going all out! The only thing I don't like is the smell it has an odd smell but other than that this is an amazing product!
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
This bb cream is super practice for daily use, absorbs the skin immediately and leaves no lumps. Serves as a sunscreen, concealer or base. It fuses perfectly into the skin and leaves the face with a clean and perfect touch for a natural look. I recommend it.
Ashley B.
Lake Hopatcong
Review for: Light 100 more...
Let me start with: I LOVE BB CREAM. This specific brand goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel heavy. YOU CANNOT TELL ITS EVEN THERE! the days I wear this I get so many compliments on my skin!! I always have it in my purse!
leyna M.
This is my regular BB cream to just go to local stores. It hides okay, moisture okay....not perfect but for the price, it does the job. And of course the little SPF protects your skin too. It doesn't smell weird or makes skin sticky, so overall, I like it and probably keep using it.
Grace N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Medium 120 more...
If you are looking for something with very light coverage, this is for you! It is not very buildable, so I would not recommend if you want more coverage. I thought this product was okay. It wasn't terrible, but I liked other products more. It had a nice finish, just too sheer for me.
chloe m.
Better than any high end b.b. creams. it lasts so long, it’s cheap, and it applies so nicely and easily, what more do you need? this is my all time favorite b.b. cream you will definitely not be disappointed my skin type is dry and i’ve never noticed this product being flakey. 11/10 review.
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
This BB Cream has the right shade and has a matte finish. I do find that it can be A bit thick and look almost powdery when blended. It also can coat the tiny hairs on the face too much and make them show.
Victoria V.
Madison
Review for: Light 100 more...
If you want very light coverage to smoothen out some slight imperfections, this is great! Feels great on the face, isn't noticeable after it dries, and is easy to blend. My skin is a tiny bit dry, so this gave the little bit of moisture I needed while leaving my skin a bit more even.
Kristen S.
Tampa, FL
I prefer this Bb cream to other brands because of the color tint options. I find it blends really well with my olive toned, but light skin. It’s a smooth formula but not too runny like other brands. It doesn’t have full coverage like a foundation, but overall it is a strong choice!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart