Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #1 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Es uno de mis favoritos, aunque la presentacion no trae mucho producto que es lo que en tal caso podria quejarme de el, dura 8 horas en rostro aproximadamente, queda mejor en rostros secos ya que da un efecto de luz, no lo compraria de nuevo por mi tipo de piel.
Sarah D.
This is definitely a solid option for a drugstore BB cream, probably the best one I have found.  It can leave a bit of a shiny finish, however, and it doesn't dry as quickly as some of the higher end BB creams.  It does tend to keep makeup looking good for quite a while, and I often skip a primer when I use this.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I wear this on days I don't want to go makeup free but don't want to wear heavy makeup. This is very light coverage. I wish it was a little fuller coverage because it doesn't cover much. I still need to wear concealer with it.
Zina B.
Bronx
This is great for those low key days and you just want a lil freaking type look. I use my fingers to apply this as my base then do everything else I want for my makeup look. It’s very light weight and easy to apply. Put some powder on top and you are set!
Lexi A.
State College
Review for: Medium 120 more...
Im not one to wear foundation as much so i always go for a bb cream. This one is lightweight and smooth and easy to apply. The price is pretty affordable. The only thing i have to say about this is that overtime my medium began to change colors and applied darker than it originally did, other than that its a dream
April D.
Malden, MA
Love this bb cream. I'm not one that needs full coverage and I don't like wearing anything heavy on my skin. This is lightweight, almost sheer in coverage but can be buildable, and just brings out your natural beauty by brightening up your face. I would highly recommend!
Liz B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium 120 more...
I didn’t like this product because it left my face so grey and ashy. I wouldn’t recommend this for darker skin tone , I thought it would work my skin and I tried this product long time ago. However , my skin was super oily and my skin is oily and combination. I would only recommend this product for light skin tone that have dry or normal skin.
Shelly L.
This is my favorite BB cream. It works perfectly with my complexion and it is easy to apply. One bottle typically lasts me a month. The cream does not make your face greasy or dry. I have been buying this product for a couple of years now. I have tried to switch it up and try different brands but I wasn't impressed.
McKinzie B.
I really love their B.B. cream. It’s a light weight foundation and it’s light coverage but it’s just enough for those days I don’t want to look like I’m trying too hard. It’s also great for if I want to work out and wear makeup and not have people look at me and think I’m a weirdo who works out with caked on makeup.
Miranda J.
Boonville, NC
Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream is great! I use this product daily. It can be applied easily, blends very well, and makes your skin look very smooth. It is also a GREAT moisturizer and makes your face feel so soft. I would definitely recommend this product!
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart