Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Miranda J.
Boonville, NC
Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream is great! I use this product daily. It can be applied easily, blends very well, and makes your skin look very smooth. It is also a GREAT moisturizer and makes your face feel so soft. I would definitely recommend this product!
Z K.
This stuff is awesome! Just enough coverage on the whole face and I touch up areas with concealer. Compact packaging travels well and does not take up a lot of space. Feels good on the face and does not need a moisturizer before it.
Harris B.
Monticello,GA
This bb cream I have discovered is very good. It's great for in the summer and in other seasons if you like light to medium coverage. The product is very buildable and easy to use. I would absolutely by the BB cream again.
Courtney N.
Worcester, MA
I purchased this because I wanted something with light coverage in the summer. To my surprise it held up well in the heat and humidity. Very easy to apply and a little goes along way! I used my beauty blender to apply but you could also use your fingers! Didn't make me breakout or anything either which is a huge plus.
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
This is a really nice BB cream in my opinion. It's really moisturizing and I like the coverage it gives. I love wearing it on summer days when I don't want to wear a full coverage foundation. I definitely recommend trying it out!
Kerrie R.
Review for: Light 100 more...
I really enjoy B.B. creams, especially in the summer. I like this one, it’s fine, but certainly wouldn’t be a repurchase for me. I don’t find it to be very long lasting especially if you’re out doing stuff in the summer and sweating. I find it’s just gone halfway through the day. I will not be repurchasing.
Jessie P.
buford
BB cream is essential to my makeup routine because i don’t always want a heavy foundation in the summer. I love maybellines BB creams and I’ve been wearing them for years! The formula feels great and like a Second skin.
Shannon A.
This BB Cream has a pretty standard light to medium amount of coverage. The color range is okay. Could be better. The SPF coverage is fairly standard as well. It works with my dry skin, no issues. Could potentially bug someone with an oilier complexion, though. All in all, a pretty decent, drugstore BB Cream.
Kevin B.
Newark, NJ
This product is so good for beginners it has such a light coverage and is so easy to blend out. Leaves your skin super moisturized and if you pair it with a powdered foundation it gives such a beautiful natural finish.
Garra Q.
I love this bb cream, I’ve been using it for years and I always end up going back to it. It gives a great light-medium coverage for natural days with a nice dewy finish that can easily be mattified with the right powders. It creases a little bit around my nose however, and my oily skin does mess with it a bit.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart