BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Welcome a good skin day, every day! This 8-in-1 BB Cream instantly beautifies skin.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• How well does this work with preventing breakouts ?2 Answers
  • I've been searching for a bb cream for a while, i have a pink tone ...2 Answers
  • I have combination skin that does what it wants. Currently I'm dea...2 Answers
Grace V.
Grace V.
Review for: Light
First things first: this BB cream I would give 3 and 3/4 stars if it were an option. It wasn't a 3 star BB cream, but it still wasn't quite a solid 4 star BB cream. This bb cream is pretty liquidy, it has a makeup-y smell (nothing rosy, perfume-y, fruity, or vanilla-y, just makeup-y), and the color range is very limited. The light shade would definitely not work for a fair person...it is a very warm toned, orange-y color. The Dream Pure BB cream for acne prone skin has more cool and neutral undertones than this one. I have applied this with my hands and a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I like it both ways, but I like the quick and easiness of using my hands. It blends out nicely, and it has very sheer coverage, more like a tinted moisturizer. It is very wet looking when you first apply it, and if you try to set it right then I find that it gets my brush all gunked up, so I let it dry for a minute before I go to set it. This lasts nicely throughout the day, and it is a reasonable price as well. I would not repurchase it per say, but I think this is perfect for a teenager who is starting out with makeup.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca
Review for: Light
I use this in Medium and it's like perfect for my skin, I thought it was going to be a bit darker than my skin tone but light for sure wasn't going to be for me. I don't know what happened but I took a chance and bought it. I have such a hard time finding foundations to match with my skin even Mac couldn't help me. I have a yellowish/olive complexion with red cheeks. I only put one layer and my skin looks sooo much better. On top of that I use some maybelline finishing powder in medium too and my skin looks amaazinng! I literally buy this one online because the newer ones have different formulas and they're not the same sadly.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Light
This product is very good! I don't wear make-up because
1.) I'm too lazy too apply things like foundation and eye shadow, 2.) I'm not one of those amazing YouTube make-up gurus who can perfectly blend/contour. I just wanted a product that would cover some of my imperfections (acne scars/blemishes) while giving me that natural look. This product doesn't offer the complete coverage of a foundation, but it gives you enough. It doesn't cake on your face either. They only knock against this would be that if you have oily skin, this wouldn't be the best product since the formula is liquid. This is perfect for women with dryer skin.
Danny
Danny
I'm going to begin by saying that I love BB cream, and I love the look of ''my skin but better''. However, this did not meet my expectations: this is no more than a tinted SPF (and in that department, La Roche-Posay does it better). One cannot expect much for the price, but with the awful shade ''Light'' (which is more like an oompa loompa faded color) I would prefer to leave my house with nothing on. Three stars due to the fact that it's decent SPF for MODERATE sun exposure and because it feels nice as a brightener for a dull skin day, but really going to stick with my Korean BB creams and light coverage foundations.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
My favorite bb cream!! ive repurchased this twice because i love it so much. its great for everyday and sometimes i don't even use concealer bc the bb cream alone makes everything look so much better (though its EXTREMELY light coverage bc its not a foundation!!) or sometimes I'll use it as a base for my concealer so it blends better. i have terrible combination skin, so while being very dry i also get very oily throughout the day but if i set this with a loose powder (i use the airspun one, its like $6) I'm good for the rest of the day
Allison B.
Allison B.
Ogden, UT
This is actually my 100% favorite product based on how many times I have repurchased it. I have repurchased in 3 times now. It is not for anyone looking for a lot of extra coverage, but it just makes your skin look like skin but beautiful and moisturized. Sometimes I use it as a primer/moisturizer when I am in a hurry and then put a really full coverage foundation over top. I included a picture of it swatched on the back of my hand because it isn't the same color as my face since its tanned from the summer.
I want something that i can use in my make up/no makeup look..then i bought this Maybelline BB cream.i really love this BB cream as it gives me fresh look and it blends easily even with fingers..it has spf 30 so really good for skin..it provides me a medium coverage and feels very light on skin..i really love this product not only for natural make up look but i also use this in my every make up look. And i have use this before my workout and it stays even after my workout.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: Light
This is okay. Very light coverage, but that is to be expected with any BB cream. If you have any sort of acne or scars on your face this won't cover or even mask the redness at all. I like it when I'm in a rush out the door and can just throw something on my face without having to be self conscious, but I wouldn't recommend for any important occasion where you want to look cute. I'll probably buy it again just to have a go to emergency coverage as I head out the door.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Review for: Light
I use this in light medium. I wear it everyday to even out my pinker skin tone, but because I don't have acne, the light coverage is perfect. I haven't had any break outs from it. I usually set it with powder so that I can apply powder blush to my cheeks and so that it will last all day. I have combo skin and always moisturize and apply sunscreen. This is perfect for my skin type. If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend since this is supposed to be "dewy."
Erika I.
Erika I.
This honestly my favorite thing to wear on a lazy day or basic everyday makeup. It's also great to use for if you're outside like a picnic or a day at the beach. I love it because it's not cakey and very hydrating. I've used other BB creams but with this one, I forget I'm even wearing it. It's extremely lightweight but I feel it's a little too sheer coverage-wise. Other than that, this is my favorite drugstore BB cream.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Glasgow
I'm looking for a new B cream and have my eyes on this one. I currently use Mac Beauty Balm but I find it has absolutely no staying power no matter how long I leave it to soak in. I have quite oily skin and need something with a bit of coverage. Can anyone tell me how they found the staying power of this one and if they have oily skin so much the better!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Does this stuff really work like they say it does as far as color matching
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
How long have you use this
Cristell G.
Cristell G.
Santiago de Chile
This product covers the stains on the face?