BY MAYBELLINE #4 in BB Cream

Welcome a good skin day, every day! This 8-in-1 BB Cream instantly beautifies skin.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Amazon
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Light
If you're looking for something thats really light coverage that you can just throw on then this might work out for you but for me it just wasn't great. I found that the lightest shade still ended up being too dark which I have noticed with a lot of BB creams because the shade selection is so small. It's a dewy finish and has a light coverage and mostly just evens out the skin tone. For people who are very pale this probably won't work for you. I would say this product is best for younger people still learning makeup or people who have clear skin and just want to even it out without wearing a lot of makeup.
Sabrina _.
Review for: Medium
This is one of my all time favorite bases for a natural look! This was the first base I used when I started wearing makeup and I still love it to this day. What I love about this product is that it has SPF 30, which is amazing, considering it's from the drugstore. I also really love it because considering it is a BB cream, it works really well with my oily skin. This product is water-based, which is what I tend to look for in any foundation. It cost me $7.50 at a local dollar store. The coverage of this BB cream is a very sheer, natural, coverage. (P.S. BB stands for "Beauty Balm", so this product is not supposed to provide a full-coverage look.) It lasts about 5 hours and then I have o blot my face, which I don't really mind. Since I do love the natural "No Makeup Makeup Look", this product helps do just that. I set the areas where I'm most oil-prone with some translucent powder and then use whatever's left on my brush on the rest of my face. I highly recommend this BB cream to everyone looking for an affordable sheer, coverage base.
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. I’m not a fan of BB creams in general because I like a fuller coverage foundation so it may not be the brands fault. If I’m going to take the time to put on foundation, I want it to make my skin look flawless and my redness and pores show through this B.B. cream. I think I just don’t like B.B. creams in general and this is the one I happen to have used recently in my collection.
Lydia G.
St. George
Review for: Light
I've been using this products for about three months or so, and honestly this is the first face product that I've actually really enjoyed the look of. It's quite sheer, but it's enough to even out my skin tone. It doesn't really cover much (acne scars are still visible) but it gives it a really natural look. It's very dewy, so I set it with a bit of translucent powder on a damp beauty blender, and it looks fantastic. If I don't set it, it tends to look very oily after about four or five hours. Using too much can make it look cakey, so I try not to use any more than necessary to cover my face. I really like this product, and I'll probably repurchase it when I run out.
bethany h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go to B.B. cream. it’s so easy to blend into my skin. it gives me a sheet to medium coverage on a good skin day. it also stays on super well in heat (which is important to me living in texas) it doesn’t weigh my face down or become caked in any way. it’s my favorite for a fast, every day makeup look where i just need a little something to even out my skin tone
Amber A.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only drugstore product I have in my makeup arsenal for a reason. It is worth more than it's price. It provides the best coverage, gives me SPF protection without that sticky feeling. I use this everyday either as a primer for my foundation if I'm doing a full face or on it's own for some light coverage.
Brooke N.
encino
Review for: Light
Hi this product was okay... I used it a few times and it was nice, not much coverage but good for a B.B. cream. I got both the sunscreen and ance medication and after 6 months the makeup started uncombining? The oil and the makeup separated and made the product not good. If you use a lot of makeup, and can get rid of it quickly I recommend trying this product!
Daniella D.
Review for: Light
EVERYONE THIS IS A BB CREAM, NOT A FOUNDATION!!!! - It's obviously NOT going to be FULL coverage!
It is lightweight, smooth, easy to apply, blends well, but if you are looking for something that will cover all your blemishes, this is not the product for you! This is very natural looking, almost like a tinted primer I would say, good for an everyday school/work look.
Personally I love it, but it depends on the persons skin & preference.
Megan H.
Manahawkin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for the summer. I never wear foundation or anything this summer because it was so hot out I feel like I was just gonna melt off and this is such a nice thing to use. It’s like a moisturizer but with a tint in it and it has SPF in it so I never got sunburn when wearing I.T
Melissa N.
Roswell, GA
Review for: Medium
I did not enjoy this project - first of all, they only had 2 color options and I’m definitely in between. When I opened the bottle the cream was super runny and dropped all over me. I went to try again a week later and there was some kind of gross separation so I ended up throwing it out.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Kendra V.
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin
Nelsy B.