BY MAYBELLINE

Complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is this an...1 Answers
  • So I would like to try this but have not liked other cushion foun...4 Answers
  • I have been hearing a lot about this Maybelline Dream Cushion, bu...6 Answers
Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation
  • "i bought this hoping it would be the same as my l’oréal lumi cushion and it’s so much better! this is my favourite foundation over any high end. i have dry skin that doesn’t always like makeup and this soaks right in and looks flawless and glowy. if you powder where you get oily this will last all night!" in 90 reviews
  • "i bought this hoping it would be the same as my l’oréal lumi cushion and it’s so much better! this is my favourite foundation over any high end. i have dry skin that doesn’t always like makeup and this soaks right in and looks flawless and glowy. if you powder where you get oily this will last all night!" in 73 reviews
  • "i bought this hoping it would be the same as my l’oréal lumi cushion and it’s so much better! this is my favourite foundation over any high end. i have dry skin that doesn’t always like makeup and this soaks right in and looks flawless and glowy. if you powder where you get oily this will last all night!" in 57 reviews
  • "i bought this hoping it would be the same as my l’oréal lumi cushion and it’s so much better! this is my favourite foundation over any high end. i have dry skin that doesn’t always like makeup and this soaks right in and looks flawless and glowy. if you powder where you get oily this will last all night!" in 54 reviews
Kelsey E.
Kendallville
I just bought this foundation to try on February 2, 2018 and honestly, I cant believe I waited this long! My first impression however, was not great. I was in the store staring at the shade range andbI had an extremely hard time finding a shade to match my skin tone... and as a Caucasian woman, I can almost feel the disappointment from Womenvof Color in my soul. Simply because, if I have a hard time finding a shade, then it will be near impossible for someone with dark skintones.

But, nevertheless, I gave it a whirl and I was blown away impressed. The coverage was out of this world. I gently bounced my beauty spunge twice in the pot and had enough product to coat my entire forehead and half of my face. I appreciate how well it worked with my Tarte Shape Tape and all my other face products. No shifting, separating, or funny business. It was awesome.

My only annoyance is that the little sponge that comes with it sits on another lid, which has to be removed every time you want to reach your product, which is rather small potatoes compared to how well it performs, its just a minor annoyance.

Also, I would not recommend this to someone with very dry skin, unless you have an overly hydrating primer on. This product dries incredibly matte, incredibly quickly.

Maria S.
Review for: True Beige more...
If I'm really tan I use #40 but if I'm not tan I usually use #30. I really enjoy this foundation. I like that it's a light to medium coverage and that it's so easy to blend onto the skin with a brush. It give me a glow but it's not dewy or matte finish. More like a natural glow which I love on my skin. It works well with my oily sensitive skin and I really love this product. The only thing it's that it's a little expensive for the little product your getting. I say wait until you can get this on a sale.
I seen it at Walmart for $13.00 and @ CVS for $15.29.
Camille V.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was nervous to get this product because I have oily skin but I was pleasantly surprised at how long it lasted before it got shiny (5-6 hours) and then I could just blot or touch up with powder as it would still look good! I would say it has light coverage that you can build to a medium/full coverage. I feel like there isn’t very much product in it because of the sponge I guess you can’t use the whole fluid ounce and I ended up running out in only 3 months where a normal bottle will last me 5 or 6 months.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I get this in the Ivory. It's very easy to find. I have purchased it at Walgreens and Wal-Mart. It was around $15 at Walgreens which i found to be ridiculous, but it was the first time I purchased it, so i didn't know better. I just bought more at Wal-Mart yesterday and it was $9.88 (much better price) I am a very picky person when it comes to foundation/cover-up, so I purchased about a dozen other products before finding this one. I absolutely love it. It really is like a mousse. It's soft, light, not greasy, doesn't leave lines or streaks. It has a separate compartment for the sponge-like applicator and a mirror. A little bit covers a large area, so it lasts. I had my 1st one for probably 4-6 months and I use it every day. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Brittany H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Porcelain more...
I would give 4.5 stars! Only complaints are that I go through this foundation much faster than my typical liquid foundation, it’s more expensive than other drugstore foundations, and I HAVE to use a setting powder to tone down the dewiness/shine. That being said, I really do LOVE this foundation! It’s a great match for my pale skin tone, it’s lightweight but provides nice coverage that is buildable, and if you use a setting powder it really does provide a beautiful, healthy dewiness.
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
I bought this product just because it seemed interesting. Like, a little cushion filled with foundation, that’s so neat. I gotta say it was very lightweight. I didn’t feel like I was wearing foundation at all, but it’s super sheer as well. It’s also really hard after a few uses to get the product out of the fusion without having to dig a beauty blender into the cushion. Definitely my go to for the summer months, or when I don’t need much coverage.
Jessy C.
Review for: Porcelain, Ivory more...
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Review for: Porcelain more...
Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation I was super nervous to try a new foundation but once I tried it I was in LOVE! Its super lightweight and does not leave you with "I have 10 layers of makeup on" you can tell its on but doesnt feel like its there. Which is a huge win in my book!! I am super satisfied with my purchase!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Warm Nude more...
Maybelline just kills it with their foundations. I recently ran out of a high end foundation, and I didn't want to drop that kind of cash on a product again. So, I opted for this. I've gotta say, this is pretty much the same, if not better, than the higher end foundation I just used. This foundation gives me a solid medium coverage (I don't like super full coverage). It blends like a dream; I prefer to use my own sponge instead of the applicator, and I like it better with a sponge vs. a brush. This foundation makes my skin look flawless and glowing. It lasts really well on my skin too. At the end of the day, it doesn't look like it fades much and doesn't look like total crap. I'd say this is perfect for normal to dry skin. Highly recommend.
Jamie W.
Bourne
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a good product that I originally was happy with. It’s not full coverage foundation although it is semi-buildable and is lightweight. I am really disappointed with the small amount of foundation that it comes with. I’ve only had it for a short time and it’s already almost gone. Would not buy again. Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation
Jennifer M.
Milton, FL
I have been hearing a lot about this Maybelline Dream Cushion, but I'm worried about how thick it might apply. Has anyone tried this yet? Does it apply full coverage? Does it weigh your face down?
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
How is this foundation for dry skin? It's a liquid so I would think it would be good but I want to make sure it doesn't clump on dry spots and make it look bad, as my skin it super dry right now .
Alexa K.
Just got this in the VoxBox and my first impression is I really do not like the applicator it comes with. Has anyone tried it with the RT sponge or brush?
Gabriela O.
Is this suitable for people with oily to combo skin?
Gabriella T.
What kind of primer should be used for this foundation ?