BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0510 oz

Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0.510 oz

Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation delivers complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection. Its increased colour pigments deliver complete luminous coverage for fresh-faced perfection on-the-go. Available in 8 shades.Le fond de teint liquide Dream Cushion™ Effet Fraîcheur offre une couvrance lumineuse complète pour un teint parfaitement frais. L'ajout de pigments de couleur offert par Maybelline procure une couvrance lumineuse complète pour un teint parfaitement frais où que vous soyez.For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0.510 oz!
Product Highlights
...much better! this is my favourite foundation over any high end. i have dry skin that doesn’t always like makeup and this soaks right in and looks flawless and glowy. if you powder where you get oily this will last all night!in reviews
Nathalia  F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0.510 oz uploaded by Nathalia  F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Warm Nude
I bought this cushion and I liked it a lot, I did not know this type of products but it is very cool, I like the color and its coverage too, it is not heavy at all and it blends super cool on the face. I recommend it.
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Just went on a trip this weekend and went out of states. This compact quick and easy go to item to carry on. No messy luggage and I didn't have to spend so much time on my make up routine. Always use a setting powder after use to it to last longer
Jetzii O.
Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0.510 oz uploaded by Jetzii O.
LOVEE this product.! Easy to apply, great formula, and buildable coverage that makes skin look flawless.! Also really good for the price.(=
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Uso esta base unicamente cuando le quiero dar a mi piel un look super natural y necesito tapar alguna imperfección. Si necesitas una base con mayor cobertura no te recomiendo esta. Lo que si no me gusta es el aplicador, siento que absorbe demasiado producto y cuando lo vas a aplicar no tiene nada.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Springs
Okay so first I'd like to thank Influenster for sending me this. I love it! It matches my skin color, it blends great, really lightweight! Only con I have is the sponge isn't easy to get under the eyes because it's not shaped for that, but you can always use another sponge to blend more! Loveee it!
Star-Asia T.
Hewlett, NY
Amazing!!!!!! It has a natural Finish and not oily. I would definitely recommend to others
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Warm Nude
I loved this because it's light to medium coverage which is great for everyday. I love the packaging but the only thing I didnt like was the sponge it comes with. I think it is very affordable and I will definitely buy it again.
Kelsey E.
Kendallville
Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0.510 oz uploaded by Kelsey E.
I just bought this foundation to try on February 2, 2018 and honestly, I cant believe I waited this long! My first impression however, was not great. I was in the store staring at the shade range andbI had an extremely hard time finding a shade to match my skin tone... and as a Caucasian woman, I can almost feel the disappointment from Womenvof Color in my soul. Simply because, if I have a hard time finding a shade, then it will be near impossible for someone with dark skintones. But, nevertheless, I gave it a whirl and I was blown away impressed. The coverage was out of this world. I gently bounced my beauty spunge twice in the pot and had enough product to coat my entire forehead and half of my face. I appreciate how well it worked with my Tarte Shape Tape and all my other face products. No shifting, separating, or funny business. It was awesome. My only annoyance is that the little sponge that comes with it sits on another lid, which has to be removed every time you want to reach your product, which is rather small potatoes compared to how well it performs, its just a minor annoyance. Also, I would not recommend this to someone with very dry skin, unless you have an overly hydrating primer on. This product dries incredibly matte, incredibly quickly. Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation 30 Warm Nude 0.510 oz
McKenna S.
I was skeptical about this product and how well it would apply, however I was pleasantly surprised! I put a BB cream under it and it applies great! Covers all the minor blemished and feels very lightweight. It also has a very natural look. The pad helps to apply it well too!
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I got mine in my voxbox and it is not the best foundation maybelline had ever made it has a dewy finish and is very oily so you have to put powder on with it to get a matte look. Has zero coverage for me I have so acne spots and it did not even take away redness or anything so if you want the "#NoMakeup" look then this is the foundation for you.

215 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah L.
il y a un an
Stacey J. il y a 8 mois
To me the formula is better than revlon and that's the only one I have tried other than covergirl. If you really want a good cushion style foundation, I recommend getting the Tony Molly from yes style or Amazon. And their is another one by EM and one called moon prism.
Maria Gabriela R.
North York, ON
kiyo C.
Grand Jct, CO
il y a 2 ans
I use to wear Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation and loved it but I'm pretty sure it's discontinued. Has anyone used any products similar to this? I'm in search of a replacement.
Madison G. il y a 2 ans
I would say the lancome renergie lift anti wrinkle it the most similar. The maybelline literally had the most beautiful natural finish and honestly the lancome is just as nice!
Melissa S.
Archer, FL
il y a 2 ans
Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation ? How do we feel about this is it pretty light or is it a heavier foundation
Telika S. il y a 2 ans
It’s ok it’s a lighter foundation
Nicole M.
Copperopolis, CA
il y a 3 ans
What do you like or dislike about the Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation when comparing it to a normal liquid foundation. What type of coverage does it provide?
Samah S. il y a 3 ans
It doesn't dry or cake Especially if u got very dry skin and u live In a hot climate Also it keeps ur skin looking dewy