Maybelline Dream Bronze BB® Cream

Dream Bronze BB®. This 8-in-1 beauty balm delivers a flawless sunkissed glow and protects with SPF 25.

Benefits

This glow perfector hydrates, evens, illuminates, and protects with SPF 25 – all in one step. This replenishing water-gel formula leaves skin feeling fresh. Illuminates skin Warms skin tone Veils imperfections Protects with SPF 25 Hydrates thirsty skin Evens Refreshes Smoothes Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

HOW TO USE/APPLY

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin. Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE INGREDIENT OCTINOXATE 7.5% PURPOSE: SUNSCREEN - INACTIVE INGREDIENTS WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, PANTHENOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE; MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, IRON OXIDES, CARMINE

Review for: Medium/Deep 20My go to liquid bronzer! I even use this to contour! This is my finishing touch to my face makeup. The medium deep is perfect for olive skin tone. Price is about $6.99 and I buy one every 6 months or so.My go to liquid bronzer! I even use this to contour! This is my finishing touch to my face makeup. The medium deep is perfect for olive skin tone. Price is about $6.99 and I buy one every 6 months or so.
What’s the difference between this and their other BB creams? What is the purpose of the “bronze” label?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Bronze BB® Cream!
Olivia  S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Light/Medium 10
I like the way this blend together very well and sunscreen add a little bit better for your skin and save time
Shireen S.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Medium/Deep 20
I like this product, it’s not very dry, very easy to use, the color is great, I would recommend it. [product:maybelline-dream-bronzer-bb-8-in-1-light/medium-beauty-balm-spf-25-30ml]
Olya  N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light/Medium 10
Maybelline dream bronze is an amaizing BB cream that makes your skin glow and it looks really smooth...
Joselle E.
Maybelline Dream Bronze BB® Cream uploaded by Joselle E.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light/Medium 10
I really enjoyed trying out this product. Very smooth and glides nicely onto the skin. I realize in the picture I’m using it may look too light for me but that’s due to my lighting. A little goes a long way with this product. Thankfully it didn’t feel tacky at all, which happens to me more often than not with bb creams. I would also like to point out that this didn’t make me break out or anything like that. Big plus!
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Light/Medium 10
When it was summer id use this about almost every day because my face tends to be lighter than my body. I was looking for something lightweight something that won’t break me out. This definitely didn’t make break me out and I have very sensitive skin it also didn’t make me look orange which I have problems with some products doing that, I definitely recommend.
Isabel A.
Devine, TX
I love to use bb cream on an everyday basis. The bb cream feels so light and evens out the color tones on my face. Very affordable and would recommend would like to see it in a squirt bottle.
Bekah C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Maybelline Dream Bronze BB® Cream uploaded by Bekah C.
Review for: Light/Medium 10
I really love wearing this product during the summer months, or when I want a more natural look. It goes on very smooth and is super light and dewy. I like to set it with a little translucent powder to keep it in place! I wish it had slightly more coverage, but that can be fixed with spot treating with concealer. The sizing is great for travel! Overall, really happy with this product! Maybelline Dream Bronze BB® Cream
Stephanie C.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Light/Medium 10
I really like this bb cream. It’s light weight and buildable. It’s super easy to blend out.
Bailey S.
Springville, UT
Didn’t love the finish in this. I really didn’t mind the smell but finish was not my cup of tea.
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,246 reviews
Review for: Light/Medium 10
Great product - on my 4th bottle! I now use this as a foundation, it has great coverage (for me personally), it leaves a nice glow and most of all just makes your face look tanned and fresh rather than 'caked'. Be aware that the 2 shades are very different! I now use the light/medium and it's great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...