BY MAYBELLINE #63 in Concealer

Wakeup your makeup with Maybelline's Brightening Creamy Concealer.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate

Buy on Target*
Viana P.
Viana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these concealers are a little better than okay. I like it better for face spot concealing rather than under the eyes. The formula is very creamy and lightweight, and application is easy in this stick form. It definitely needs to be set with a powder.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Vulcan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So!! I finally switched to this concealer last week. I am Loving it!! It really brightens my complexion! And- along with my foundation and pressed powder, my makeup stays put all day.
I also like the packaging-- so easy to use! 😘👏
jamie o.
jamie o.
It's very rare that I can find a product to blend and match my skin tone but this one is absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Fraser, MI
Best concealer ever! I love this product!! First time using this and fell in love!❤
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
Review for: Light
Maybeline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer (20 Light) is good, but not great concealer for me personally because of the shade; I am very pale and this is just too dark for my skin tone. However, I might be tempted to try the fair version now that I know it exists.
The packaging of the concealer is appealing, and I love that you can turn the bottom counter-clockwise to reveal more product. I also enjoy that the applicator comes with a rounded tip rather than the typical crayon-like point, since it makes for more even application and smoothness when applying.

I also found it to have decent coverage as far as concealing my acne prone areas or spots. The yellow-ish tone helped to cover my dark circles, but it wasn’t quite enough, so I still found myself using a corrector. The texture is lightweight and creamy, but I've noticed if it's not blended enough, it will cake up in the creases of my eye. To correct for that, I just make sure to have a well hydrated beauty blender to ensure it doesn’t set in my fine lines. I also noticed a light shimmer in the formula that gives it a little bit more reflection.

Overall, I really liked the lightweight formula, simple application, and easy blendability. However, it was ultimately the wrong shade for me, and I think if you’re looking to solve dark undereye circles, this isn’t enough. This is a sponsored post; Influenster provided Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer to me as a member of Influenster.com #contest #gotitfree #maybellinevoxbox #voxbox

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Fair, Other
I was hearing and reading good reviews on this product so decided to try it out. I picked mine up at my local Target. Maybelline is my favorite drug store brand so I figured this would be amazing. I applied this after my foundation, per usual and before setting powder. I placed this under my eyes, bridge of my nose, cupids bow and forehead. I attempted to blend this out with a damp beauty blender and found that it was not as blendable as I would have hoped. It appeared to stay in place. I purchased the color fair which goes well with my skin. The color was great and really brightened after hard work of blending. Am I applying it wrong? Should I not be using a beauty blender? I will try again with my fingers because I really want to like this. I've been using for a week now with sad results. I have to go back over with the Fit Me concealer to get the coverage that I want. I was disappointed with this.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Review for: Fair
Okay, so this is supposed to be a "brightening, creamy concealer." It's definitely beightening, which i really appreciate, since my skin is so fair that normally the lightest shade in any concealer/foundation that claims to be brightening is still too dark for my skintone. As for a concealer, i really wouldn't call it that. But it works perfectly for me under the eyes! When concealing blemishes, i can get away with using a concealer that's a shade too dark. But under the eyes HAS to be a lighter shade, which like i said, is difficult for me to find. The only thing i don't love about it is that it's not creamy enough, so i find it odd that that word is used in the name. It's very thick, but blends out pretty easily. Since i use it to brighten under my eyes, it would be easier and more efficient to apply if, rather than a solid stick, it were more of a creamy consistency. Because it would be less likely to settle into fine lines. Overall, i would recommend to others, but as a brightening stick and not a concealer stick. I will also likely purchase this again.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Light
I received this in the mail from Influenster for free to review and I am so happy they sent me this because it is one of the best concealers I have used!! I am extremely picky on my concealers because it seems like no matter what brand or type I pick nothing covers the dark circles!!! I tested this out on a bare face with no primer first and it looks like I had a good nights sleep! I then put on a full face of make up with this concealer and I look so much better in selfies now!! THIS IS A SPONSORED POST; INFLUENSTER PROVIDED [Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer] TO ME AS A MEMBER OF INFLUENSTER.COM; #contest #gotitfree #maybellinevoxbox #voxbox #firstoneeverandiloveit
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
Review for: Light
I got this product for free in a VoxBox to review it.

First impression: Even though I probably got it a shade too dark, I was able to blend it in and get light-medium coverage. However, it's a little thick and waxy which makes it more visible. It worked decently well but I will keep using my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer instead.

Later in the day: after a few hours I was surprised to see that the concealer was holding up well and almost melted into my skin making it look very natural. My number one concern was that it would be cakey, however, it is super smooth. It also covers blemishes really well.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Review for: Light
{I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.}

Unfortunately, I received this in a shade that is too dark for my skin tone...and from the looks of it, they don't actually make this concealer in a shade lighter than Light. If they do come out with a shade in the future that's closer to ivory, I'll definitely pick it up!

The packaging is slim and sleek, yet durable. Seems easy to travel with! I did swatch this concealer both on my arm and under my eyes, and it blends out easily with a beauty blender or a finger. (I typically don't use a brush to apply my foundation or concealer.) I have pretty intense dark circles under my eyes that are often a struggle to cover up completely, and this concealer, while it does provide good coverage, still requires me to use a color corrector underneath.

Overall, I really hope to see lighter shades of this concealer released in the future. I feel bad that I cannot truly review this product for the simple reason that I'm too pale to make it work.

Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you other ladies love it like i do?
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles , CA
What are you guy's thoughts about this product? Im looking for a new concealer kinda digging this one but i need to know how do u guys like it before i purchase it
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product compare against others and I have light skin tone does it work with that? How does it apply, smooth or clumpy looking for a new concealer to try
aaliyah m.
aaliyah m.
Does this work well ???
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Denver, CO
Did anybody else have a hard time matching their skin tone? I'm personally a light/medium. But with this I should have gone way lighter.