BY MAYBELLINE #84 in Concealer

Wakeup your makeup with Maybelline's Brightening Creamy Concealer.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate

Buy on Target*
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Review for: Fair
Okay, so this is supposed to be a "brightening, creamy concealer." It's definitely beightening, which i really appreciate, since my skin is so fair that normally the lightest shade in any concealer/foundation that claims to be brightening is still too dark for my skintone. As for a concealer, i really wouldn't call it that. But it works perfectly for me under the eyes! When concealing blemishes, i can get away with using a concealer that's a shade too dark. But under the eyes HAS to be a lighter shade, which like i said, is difficult for me to find. The only thing i don't love about it is that it's not creamy enough, so i find it odd that that word is used in the name. It's very thick, but blends out pretty easily. Since i use it to brighten under my eyes, it would be easier and more efficient to apply if, rather than a solid stick, it were more of a creamy consistency. Because it would be less likely to settle into fine lines. Overall, i would recommend to others, but as a brightening stick and not a concealer stick. I will also likely purchase this again.
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Medium/Deep
The creaminess and consistency of this concealer is amazing! I use the shade #50 (medium/deep), for reference I have an Olive skin tone. When I use this on my under-eyes and the middle of my eyebrows, it blends so well. I find that the longevity of this concealer with setting spray is great. I feel like within the formula I do see very fine sparkles, and it actually brightens the complexion. The sparkles are so unnoticeable that I do not mind them being there. I do not gravitate towards products especially concealers or foundations that have sparkles but it adds a nice highlighting aspect to the finish. When I layer my BB cream over the concealer it blends so well. Not any bad things I can say about this product.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Review for: Fair
This stuff is amazing! The color match to my under eye area is flawless, it blends like a dream (imagine that!) and it stays put all day with no creasing/fading/smudging. It can be diffused easily and naturally with a sponge, or you can layer it for a more concentrated pigment on problem areas. It's so smooth and light feeling on the skin so I don't feel like a cake face walking around in the Texas heat. I'm really impressed with this product and think I found my newest beauty obsession.
Tamie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love Maybelline products but I didn't love this. I decided to try it because my skin has been very dry with the cooler weather and I thought because this was creamy it wouldn't show my dry skin as much. It is definitely creamy but it didn't help the dry skin in fact it emphasized it because I needed to use a setting powder with it. Under my eyes it causes eyeliner to bleed into it. The color is pretty.
Alyee H.
Review for: Light
Maybeline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer (20 Light) is good, but not great concealer for me personally because of the shade; I am very pale and this is just too dark for my skin tone. However, I might be tempted to try the fair version now that I know it exists.
The packaging of the concealer is appealing, and I love that you can turn the bottom counter-clockwise to reveal more product. I also enjoy that the applicator comes with a rounded tip rather than the typical crayon-like point, since it makes for more even application and smoothness when applying.

I also found it to have decent coverage as far as concealing my acne prone areas or spots. The yellow-ish tone helped to cover my dark circles, but it wasn’t quite enough, so I still found myself using a corrector. The texture is lightweight and creamy, but I've noticed if it's not blended enough, it will cake up in the creases of my eye. To correct for that, I just make sure to have a well hydrated beauty blender to ensure it doesn’t set in my fine lines. I also noticed a light shimmer in the formula that gives it a little bit more reflection.

Overall, I really liked the lightweight formula, simple application, and easy blendability. However, it was ultimately the wrong shade for me, and I think if you’re looking to solve dark undereye circles, this isn’t enough. This is a sponsored post; Influenster provided Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer to me as a member of Influenster.com #contest #gotitfree #maybellinevoxbox #voxbox

Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Fair
This product does not go on smoothly. I am a lighter shade, and once it was blended out there was no coverage at all. I tried heating the product a little to see if it would go on a little smoother, but the product does not seem to budge from the stick no matter what I try. The pulling on the skin is exactly the opposite of what I look for in a product.
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Light/Medium
This products works well as part as your makeup routine but also as its own.  I do feel that something this product is not doing what I would like it to do.  I do not like the stick aspect of this product.  I prefer a cream or liquid product.  This is a product that I'm not sure I would get again.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Fair
This offers little coverage for under-eye circles. This could work for you if you are looking to simply brighten your under-eyes but be warned - this sank into the creases of my under eyes less than two hours after wearing. That, plus the lack of coverage makes this a huge fail for me.
Taylor H.
Review for: Fair
Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer definitely has coverage but doesn’t last long which is a bummer. The packaging is alright it reminds me of a Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm
All though it wears off it’s still a good drugstore concealer.
Samira H.
Review for: Light/Medium
I like this product even though it does keep your face dry and patchy but it still works on me because my face is oily. It somewhat stays on but does come off easily and its not really that build able either. I would recommend to people with oily skin but i wouldn't recommend to others.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you other ladies love it like i do?
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
What are you guy's thoughts about this product? Im looking for a new concealer kinda digging this one but i need to know how do u guys like it before i purchase it
Deborah F.
Orlando, FL
Is this a full coverage concealer?
aaliyah m.
Does this work well ???
Allyson R.
Denver, CO
Did anybody else have a hard time matching their skin tone? I'm personally a light/medium. But with this I should have gone way lighter.