Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 40 Pink Plum by Maybelline

Quality face blushes-For a more beautiful you

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 40 Pink Plum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 40 Pink Plum by Maybelline!
Raleigh, NC
Love this blush, been using it for years and I’m so happy they have not discontinued it. It glides on so smoothly and provides just the right amount of color to give your cheeks a natural glow.
Riverside, CA
I love the color I get with this product. It’s easy to use and doesn’t feel heavy. I have very light skin tones and it’s beautiful for my complexion and would be for a lot of other tones too I believe.
Commack, NY
This is a good blush. The quality is there but this color is a bit to pink for me. I plan to try other shades and see if I like them better because the product is a good one!
Maybelline never disappoints with their colors. The formula is soft, but a bit difficult to apply. It felt a bit like using makeup designed for a kid. Plus the color I chose, which looked so pretty in the container, hardly showed up on my skin at all. I have pretty fair skin so that is saying something! I gave it to a friend when it didn’t work for me and she loved it. It’s probably best for someone with a little more experience with makeup.
Los Angeles
This is my FAVORITE blush and is the only blush I use. It is great for all skin tones, deep or light. The creamy blush is easy to apply and blend. It’s not too think or greasy and you don’t even feel it on your skin. Not super expensive and great colors! I have been buying for 6+ years.
Everett, WA
Nice and silky. This blush is a great blush for that natural every day look..it's great for people who just started using blush or make up. It's buildable, it's definitely long lasting, if you happen to over do it you can usually blend it in pretty good. Would totally buy again
Seneca, SC
I am not the biggest fan of this product. The color is beautiful and the product is blendable. It is very pigmented so I recommend going in with a light hand. I did notice that once the product was set, it did fade. It also didn’t last super long on the skin.
Purchased at: CVS
This blush is like a mousse consistency, so it’s better to put on with a sponge than your fingers. This is a light pink color that gives your cheek just a little bit of a natural flush color but if you use a little more or layer it, you can have a more dramatic look. Either way, Bottom Line: this is one my fave types of blush. It stays on almost all day.
Albion, NY
This product works great but not as great as the discontinued dream mousse blush. I wish it were creamier like the mousse but love the color and the way it stays. I would buy this again seeing that my old fav is no longer available.
Philadelphia
It was very pricey and I had to apply it multiple times for it to actually start showing. I wouldn’t buy this again. The color was nice but I had to reapply it too many times for it to be worth it.

Looking for your answer?