Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 40 Pink Plum by Maybelline

Quality face blushes-For a more beautiful you

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 40 Pink Plum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 40 Pink Plum by Maybelline!
Phoenix, AZ
Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore makeup brand this blush is amazing is not in a big container but the product is so pigmented that you dont need to use to much to make the looks I recommend it so much
Los Angeles, CA
I use this flush for so many different reasons. I use it on my eye lids, as blush on my cheeks, and event o give the impression of being sun kissed. It's awesome and versatile and I recommend it all the time
San Luis, AZ
Me encantan todos los blushes de Maybelline pero esta línea en esta versión y en la version en mousse me encanta siento que hasta disimula los poros y deja un color tan bello en las mejillas.
Cumberland , RI
This blush is not terrible but it isnt my favorite neither. Someoe gave to me abut i dont think it is my color, but stays on for hours so I'll recomend it for people who like this color
Lafayette
It's strange to put on, but I like the way it shimmers one it's on my face. Sometimes it'll clump up but if you lightly brush it off, it falls off easily and doesn't smear
San Francisco
My everyday go to blush. I use a little everyday to go a rosy glow to my cheeks best for a day out or office. Not too pink, not too nude. Just the perfect tinge of color. And it stays the entire time. My perfect bouncy blush’
Saint Albans, VT
I like this product. I originally tried using my finger to apply it but it caked on. When using a brush it went on nice and soft. I wear this every day. Its light enough where it looks natural.
Conway, AR
This is one of my favorite blushes! I have used it either by itself or underneath a powdered blush and it works well either way! You can build it to the desired amount of color and it's really easy to apply (I just use my fingertip). I think the color from this blush lasts longer then powdered blushes so when I want long lasting color I will use this and then put a little powdered blush on top for a nice finish. I love this product though!
Vista, CA
I really like this. It's nice and light formula and feels super creamy. Blends nicely into my face using my fingers. Got it at the 99cents store for $1 & would deff buy full priced. Worth the money.
Haubstadt, IN
Good product but it goes on very heavy. I don’t really like the color but I have a very light skin tone so it can be difficult to find a blush that looks good and not like I’ve just been out in the sun way to long.

Looking for your answer?