Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush®

All-day wear + buildable luminous color gives skin a natural glow.

• Talc
  • Dimethicone
  • Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin)
  • Diisostearyl Malate
  • Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer
  • Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane
  • Alumina

How user friendly is this blush? I would love to try more cream blushes, but I'm not a huge fan of cream blush.
Would you guys recommend this blush?
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush® I have had this for a while and it is a very creamy and i am confused on how to apply it. Would a beauty blended ot brush be best?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush®!
Product Highlights
Bought this product because it was recommended to me by a friend but I felt that this product was not very pigmented and it felt super greasy on my skin (I already have oily skin to begin with).in reviews
I got one of these in a peachy color that I thought I would love, but I have to say I was really unimpressed with the color payoff of this product.in reviews
I use a blush brush to apply and then a stippling brush to blend it out but it always comes out patchy and splotchy on my cheeks.in reviews
The color (Hot Tamale) has a sort of orange, coral glow to it and is very strong, and does appear in a “dewy” sort of way on the cheeks.in reviews
I chose a pretty pink color and when I went to use it thought the texture was cool but it didn't have much of a color payout at all.in reviews
Oneida, NY
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush® uploaded by Emily T.
I love myself a cute pinky blush!!! This one was very nice and easy to apply. Great formula and color!!!
Mobile, AL
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush® uploaded by Maylie J.
Review for: Hot Tamale
I love this blush! It adheres to the brush well and when you apply it it is very natural looking! I love it! And it stays on all day for me!
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush® uploaded by Bernie G.
Review for: Rose Petal
Creamy texture thats interesting to work with. It might be the color was too light for me, though I am very fair skinned, I just found that I had to use more than I thought for the color to show. Nice to have in my purse in case I found myself looking pale.
Lutz, FL
Si necesitas darle a tu piel una apariencia mas glowy, te recomiendo usar este blush, o tambien en pieles muy secas, es cremoso pero no muuuy cremoso, lo que lo hace facil de difuminar y pigmenta muy bien.
Virginia Beach, VA
I loved using this on a daily basis, only problem was that i was breaking out in the exact areas that i would apply it. I have very oily sensitive skin and have to be careful with what i apply. But if you have decent enough skin it really is a good buy.
Waltham, MA
This line includes 10 wonderful shades that are bound to tickle your fancy. At the moment, I only have two shades, #05 Fresh Pink and #15 Rose Petal. When first opened they very much remind me of Dream Mousse Blushes. It almost feels like you are pressing down onto a bubble of light, fluffy mousse. Although easily dented when touched, not a lot of the product transfers to your finger. The blush is cream based which makes it perfect to apply on top of your foundation without leaving a caked on look. Another great thing about this product is there isn’t an overwhelming amount of moisture in it, so you won’t find yourself accidentally over applying. Plus, it’s extremely lightweight! Blending into your skin is effortless and, most importantly, seamless. These blushes are buildable as well! Whether you want to combine with other Bouncy Blush colors, or add a powdered blush on top instead. They give off a very sheer finish. Overall, I am totally loving these! It’s just enough to leave your cheekbones with a pop of color. My one complaint is the longevity of these – they do tend to wear off within a few hours.
Redfield, AR
Just wasn't for me. Didn't hate it but didn't love it. Probably wouldn't recommend.
Fresno, CA
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush® uploaded by Katie S.
I really like this Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush! I bought it a few years ago, and have used it up almost entirely! The texture and consistency of the cream blush blends effortlessly onto the cheeks and provides a natural flush that is very attractive and easy to attain. I usually don’t use cream type of makeup on my skin, as it tends to be oily, but I will definitely purchase more cream blushes because of how much I liked this product. In fact, I have become a big fan of the Maybelline brand and all of their amazing products lately!
Clintwood , VA
Review for: Rose Petal
I didn’t care for this blush, I just couldn’t get it to go on right maybe I’m just use to powder blush and airbrush blush but it didn’t work well for me it has a little to much shine on my skin and I couldn’t make it look the way I’m used to applying my blush. I gave it to my daughter but she didn’t care for it either. This may just be our preference but I won’t be repurchasing this one. 🤨👎🏼
Grand Ridge, FL
Cakey, oily, too much work, I could go on. You can not put this blush on over your powder. However, I like full coverage foundation/powder so I don't use a sheer powder like a mineral veil therefore I can not use this blush. If it's applied over a powder it looks cakey. If you use your fingers to apply, you have to use quite a bit and make sure you blend it just right. If you use a brush, it will pull your brush hair out and leave them stuck to your face or in the compact itself. With all of that being said, if you don't wear much foundation/powder and want a light dewy morning glow, this is for you. I'm sure it would be beautiful if you woke up and dabbed a little on your freshly moisturized cheeks. But if you're looking for full on finished face, find something else.

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Jose, CA
il y a 2 ans
Mohammed S. il y a 9 mois
You can use a brush not soo big of medium size...I use either brush or my fingers for the blush and highlighter..
Santa Maria, CA
duanesburg ny
il y a 4 ans
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush® is it any good?or is it a good price?
Judy S. il y a 2 ans
I’d say yes! I love it. The price is pretty average for makeup.