BY MAYBELLINE

All-day wear + buildable luminous color gives skin a natural glow.

• Talc
  • Dimethicone
  • Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin)
  • Diisostearyl Malate
  • Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane
  • Alumina

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush®
  • "Bought this product because it was recommended to me by a friend but I felt that this product was not very pigmented and it felt super greasy on my skin (I already have oily skin to begin with)." in 31 reviews
  • "I got one of these in a peachy color that I thought I would love, but I have to say I was really unimpressed with the color payoff of this product." in 26 reviews
  • "I use a blush brush to apply and then a stippling brush to blend it out but it always comes out patchy and splotchy on my cheeks." in 21 reviews
  • "The color (Hot Tamale) has a sort of orange, coral glow to it and is very strong, and does appear in a “dewy” sort of way on the cheeks." in 17 reviews
  • "I chose a pretty pink color and when I went to use it thought the texture was cool but it didn't have much of a color payout at all." in 15 reviews
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I'm surprised that there are so many reviews saying the color goes on too dark/caked on. I have tried two different shades (pink plum and pink frosting, I believe) and both barely showed up on my skin at all. I gave away Pink Frosting. Pink Plum is one of the darker shades and I have to spend a lot of time building it up with a stipple brush to even see it. I'm wondering if maybe I need to press harder into the product, but I don't want to totally disfigure the blush by digging my finger/brush into it. My skin is very pale so I'm obviously doing something wrong here. As far as cream blushes go, I love NYX and MAC because they're very pigmented. For a day with very minimal makeup, I don't mind using this blush. I'm just accustomed to products that pack wayyy more punch, therefore I'm not used to having to pack on blush. This Maybelline blush's consistency is very similar to Colourpop products, which is more mousse-y and hard to pick up on a brush. I recommend using a synthetic stippling brush. I like to use my Real Techniques stipple brush or Elf small stipple brush. I paid around $9.00 for this blush at CVS and I don't think it was worth the price. For example, a MAC Casual Color (cream blush/lip product) is $22 and you get 0.08 oz of product but it is SO PIGMENTED that you barely need to use any at all to get great color payoff.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had mixed feelings about this mouse blush.
I liked that fact that the colors looked so pretty and it seemed easy to apply. But it's not.
The application of this is strange. I have oily skin so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I purchased a non powder blush.
I had to apply this with my fingers and then blend it out with a brush because it was so messy when I used a brush only. Also the packaging gets so messy after you touch the blush one time!. It doesn't seem hygienic, my Eco tools brush bristles were all stuck in the mouse after w few uses. The texture is just so odd that it's hard to work with. I won't be repurchasing this.

It reminds me of old fashioned blush dabbed in one spot of your face. Once you place it on your cheek it doesn't want to blend.
Just stick to regular blush if you have oily skin. This is... Just too much.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't understand this blush... what is the "bounciness" supposed to do in terms of actual application??? Or even the way it looks on your skin? One slight push down on the blush and it completely smashes down into a play-dough consistency.

The colors are cute and vibrant but I feel like it's trying too hard to be different and unique. It's not a powder but it's not really a cream either... but if it had to be one, it's more of a cream in a weird dough-like formula. Lasting power is not that great and fades after a little. I feel like my brush picks up way too much product since it's so soft and applies unevenly. Not a fan.
Brianna S.
Islip Terrace, NY
I bought this product being so excited to try it BC I just loved the concept of it but when I tried it out I was kinda disappointed.... At first I used a brush from xo beauty and dipped the brush into the product and for some reason the hair from my brush was getting in the blush and those brushes are very nice quality and don't just fall apart.... Then I thought maybe I could use my fingers instead, so I did, it was a little better and it blended out fine but It's just not my favorite... A great blush to get instead is the wet n wild coloricon blushes that are only $3 and blend out sooooooo Nicely and are soooo pigmented
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
I was so excited when I ordered this blush in 2 shades this being my favorite one but I wasn't so excited once I tried it. I had never used a cream to powder type blush so it was partially my fault because I didn't kno how to apply it so I tried a regular blush brush which isn't firm enough so then I tried my fingers but that just put it on unevenly, I found out later that using a stipple brush like the one ELF has for $3 at Target is how to evenly apply this brush so I'll probably try again to see how I feel about the blush using that type of brush.
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
I actually didn't have any problems with this blush. I applied with my fingertips to the tops of my cheek bones, and it looked natural and even. It blended well, and the color even lasted pretty well on me (I used peach satin). I wish it were a bit more glowy, but I may have to try the glaze sticks for that. I don't wear much because I have a natural flush to my cheeks, but this was a good bargain to try out and have fun with. I even tried it out as an eyeshadow, the pretty pink color is perfect for springtime eyes.
Shannon M.
Lemont Frnc, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought two of these just to test them out. One in the shade 05- fresh pink and the other in 45- orchid blush. With a stipple brush this blush goes on well. But any other type of brush it just smears and doesn't blend with anything very well. I try to use it as little as possible because it makes my makeup smear across my face, rubs my foundation off sometimes and just doesn't look natural. It's like grease paint, it feels super heavy being on your face as well.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
I used to be only a powder girl. Bi did not know how to apply cream products effectively so I just avoided them all together. I honestly didn't know that this was a cream blush when I bought it but in so glad I got it. I learned from this blush how to use a cream product and I enjoyed the "bouncy" consistency of this product. It feels amazing on the skin and blends out so well. I have this in several shades because I liked it so much I went back and bought more.
Lennon O.
Red Oak, IA
I love this blush! I am a dancer and this is my go to blush for stage. As a dancer you need to wear a lot of makeup especially blush. This is a great blush! It is very pigmented and it stays very well. The only 2 things I have to complain about is the consistency and you can't pick it up on a brush very well. The last thing is that when I'm wearing it on stage it has to be set with a powder blush. In the end I love this product.
member-3f17a169a
I really like these blushes! I have only tried out one of them so I can't really talk for all the rest. The one I had was a pink peachy color, very pigmented & so natural on the skin. It went over smoothly on the skin & looked very nice! I did apply it with a stippling brush because I felt it went on best that way, you can also use your fingers to dap it on. I would like to repurchase many other colors in the brand!
Joanne K.
Newington, CT
What's your favorite shade?
Joanne K.
Newington, CT
What's the best way to apply with blush?
Jessica K.
Is it a cream or powder?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this go, is it hard to blend?
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Don't they fall out of the pan after awhile? Which shade is the best?