BY MAYBELLINE

This latex-free and re-usable beauty blending sponge has a built-in handle for effortless and mess-free application.

• Is it better than a beauty blender ?2 Answers
  • I'm not a make up pro, but I purchased this. I use consea...1 Answers
  • What exactly is the MaybelliNE new work dream blender box...1 Answers
Maybelline Dream Blender
  • " I adore this blender. I use it with my Maybelline dream velvet foundation and it is a big help, no messy fingers." in 81 reviews
Jay S.
Williamstown
I purchased this from Marshall's for $1.99, I liked that it was small and had a handle. However, this did not work well for applying concealer or foundation. It wasn't squishy enough, didn't have enough surface area to make application quicker or smooth, and it seemed to absorb too much product.

I applied liquid concealer with a wand applicator then tried blending with the dream blend sponge, it felt like it was dragging on my skin, the sponge adsorbed too much. It did not allow good coverage. Next, I tried it with foundation...I applied liquid foundation to areas with my fingertips and tried blending it out with the sponge, it was dragging less but didn't feel large enough to blend out evenly.

I think this product would work best to remove excess makeup, like instead of using a tissue just rub this around, it does a great job absorbing makeup. I think it was worth the two bucks I paid but I would not repurchase or recommend.
Ariel M.
Aurora
This makeup blender playing everything in right it don't miss a spot and make everything and it don't backfire and when you take a picture you will not tell you have on makeup because of the blender it depends on how you Blended and how much foundation and concealer and corrector you put on it it just oh my God
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
I just bought their Maybelline dream blender haven't tried it yet but I am super excited too because it has a little stick on the end to hold so your hands don't get foundational over them while you're blending out your concealer or whatever you're blending out and I definitely will be updating my review when I try it
Railey S.
Northport
Frankly, I don’t think there are good and bad beauty blenders. To me, they all do the same thing. Sure, there’s different shapes and sizes for different angles and whatnot, but that’s not what I’m getting at. I’m not going to buy a $20 beauty blender when I could get the same thing for $5.
Jaseng L.
Personally this was one of the worst foundation blenders I’ve ever bought. I love Maybelline products and still buy them but I was just disappointed by the outcome of this blender especially for it being a little pricey for drugstore products. It just soaked up all my foundation and didn’t blend anything at all.
Kyla B.
This Maybelline product is inexpensive and works great for getting into the creases makeup brushes tend to miss. This product can last me up to 5 months without tearing or cracking. Normal beauty blenders only last me about 2-3 months
lisa c.
It’s so nice and easy to use beauty blender. It’s about $5.00 not to bad on the price. I bought this product from the tjmaxx. It’s very easy to use. It’s harder than a regular beauty blender but it’s on a stick which is kinda better for me.
Tanya J.
I think that this works really well with any foundation ,not to soft not to rough either ,easy to work with ,I think is better since this one has the handle .perfect for applying foundation under your eyes ..I can absolutely recommend it However,
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
This is a really stiff blender, even when you get it wet. I bought it cheap at Marshall's because of the convenient handle. The stiffness makes it useful for applying thick under eye concealer but I wouldn't personally use it for foundation.
Katie R.
Kenova, WV
I LOVE this blender! I have tried multiple blenders and they all seem to suck up so much product. I purchased this one from Walmart and have been using it every day that I wear make up. I would absolutely buy this again and I have already recommended it to all my friends.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Is this as good as a beauty blender?
Cátia O.
Portugal
How good is this, compared to the very famous Beauty Blender?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it close to original Beauty Blender????
Christie T.
Is this better than a beauty blender?? Is it worth buying?? How well does it work?
Mallarie J.