MakeupMaybelline
Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black001 oz

Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz

Expert application tips: For a defined look, glide liner along upper and lower lids. For a smoky look, softly blend line upward using smudger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz!
Leticia R.
Dodge City, KS
Review for: Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz
My favorite eyeliner of all time! Very affordable and it stays on for hours. Very easy to apply and no smudges.
amber G.
Antigo, WI
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz uploaded by amber G.
Review for: Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz
this is my go to eye liner. out of every makeup products I use, eye liner is used daily even if its the only thing I use. I love the creamy liner as its very easy to apply and goes on very nicely and evenly. plus its also build able for a thicker line! I find its a very good product even without claiming tear free. it does have a long wear life. it doesn't clump like other liner products ive used in the past. I will always be a buyer of this product as I've not found one even close to this from other companies.
The Vaping B.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz
This is my favorite brand and shade of eyeliner to use. The sharp tip dulls after several uses, but I kind of prefer it like that. The black is so strong that it's immediately noticeable when I'm wearing it. It smudges well and can be applied easily (usually takes me all of 30 seconds). I've noticed tends to build up in the corner of my eye (toward my tear ducts), so I'll have to clean that towards the end of the day. It's a little expensive in CVS, but Amazon and ShopRite usually sell it much cheaper. I've tried to use other brands but they always fall short in terms of darkness, smudge-ability, and longevity. Highly recommend for work, and you can really lay it on thick for a darker look if you're going out!
Faith F.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Pack of 6-Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz
I have been using this eyeliner as a go to for some time now. I'm not sure if it's just my eye shape/water content but it doesn't seem to stay in place very well. Not that any others I've tried have.
katrina L.
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz uploaded by katrina L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner,Ebony Black0.01 oz
OG eyeliner. This is a kohl pencil with true ebony black pigmentation. I use this soft kohl liner on my upper lash line and my lower. This can be smudged but if you set it with a spray then it won’t budge!

Looking for your answer?