BY MAYBELLINE

No sharpening necessary! This mechanical pencil liner creates defined eye looks.

• Ppg-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate

• Does this have staying power?3 Answers
  • Love this but why does it smudge ? Is it due to its thick...2 Answers
  • Is this really sweat proof? Ive benn looking for an eyeli...4 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Line® Eye Liner
  • "This is my go to for eyeliner I prefer black. It goes on really nice and stays for a while" in 194 reviews
  • "Love this eye liner! i continue to get it every time i run out - i use it on my water line. goes on smooth and doesn't smudge!" in 75 reviews
Himali B.
New York
Brownish black shade is the perfect eyeliner color of this Maybelline eyeliner it's not too stark or too light. Gives a great definition to eyes and pop up the eyecolor. The texture is soft and creamy and application is really very easy. Its easy to make precise lines with this liner quiet easily. And it's easy to remove as well. I generally use it when I have less time in hand & am going out only for limited time. This eyeliner fades aways after 2-3 hrs and also gets smudged easily if I accidently rub my eyes or touch the eyelids. It's doesn't irritate my eye or cause any itching etc. This eyeliner is quiet affordable too and no hassle of sharpening or drying up you just need to twist the stick and you are good to go. So it's a good eyeliner to water for a limited time and quiet easy and fast to apply but not very long lasting or smudge proof.
Jennifer S.
Cushing
This is one of the long time go to products that I do purchase, it glides on easily its long lasting and the price is great, I like this product because it seems to last a little longer than some others that I have tried, I would recommend it to others.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I really like this eyeliner because it goes on so smoothly. It's a really good value. It stays on all day if you were to wipe your eyes it won't come off on your hand and it won't smudge it goes a long way. I love it because you don't have to sharpen it you just twist and it comes up! I love it I would recommend this for people who don't like using pencils and people who don't like using liquid it's like in between (:
Nalani F.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is, by far, the easiest applying non-liquid eyeliner I’ve ever tried. The application is incredibly smooth and pigment is amazing. However, it just doesn’t stay in place all day. It always seems to slide and smear around, unfortunately.
Vivian W.
Don't expect to be winging out with this. Whenever I want softer looks, I use this. One side has a fat applicator while the other side has a spong like rounded end to smudge your lines. I sometimes add a small bit into my crease and smudge it out. Other times I would just line my eyes, smudge this out and then use a felt tip eyeliner over it to complete the look.
Christina M.
I have mixed feelings on this eyeliner. It does the job for the price and is pigmented, but does have its downfalls. It smudges very easily and wears away after only a few hours. I also dislike how difficult it is to remove. I find that it gets stuck on my lower lashes from smudging and I’ll end up with little black particles on my lashes (which I hate tugging at my lashes to remove makeup!)
Brianna C.
Osburn, ID
“Brownish black” is the perfect color! It’s not too harsh or dark, stays nice and matte, and blends well. This is my everyday liner for my waterline or under my bottom lashes. I also use it to tightline my upper lid when I’m doing a wing. Overall, this is a staple in my beauty routine and I love the price!
Kristen M.
Macy, Indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyeliner is super pigmented and glides on smoothly. It doesn't really tend to stay put very well for me but that could just be because my eyes tend to be pretty watery
Shari R.
Baltimore
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eye Liner is a perfect eye liner for beginners. It glides on with ease and if you do make a mistake, there is an eraser on the other end.
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
I like the color of this eye liner, but that is about the only thing I like about it. For starts it does not last long. I would say 3 hours tops. And it runs and smears extremely bad. I am constantly having to wipe eye liner off from underneath my eyes. While it is cheap, it is not worth it. I would not recommend.
Jaqueline G.
I haven't seen these anywhere, is it a new release? And how long does it last??
Anastacia R.
Columbus
Does this eyeliner smears?
Christina H.
Enterprise, AL
Why is this eye liner so hard to find now?
Stony T.
Dallas, TX
Is this really sweat proof? Ive benn looking for an eyeliner that doensnt crease or remove with sweat
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Does this eyeliner go on as smoothly as a liquid liner or more clumpy like most pencils?