BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I use this mascara daily. I love that it's waterproof & gives my lashes volume. Came in very nice packaging. It's definitely in my top 5 favorite mascara to use. I will purchase again.
Niki B.
Niki B.
Kannapolis, NC
I have long lashes naturally, this just plumps them a little and makes them really POP.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Love this for an every day look. Is goddess on wonderfully and doesn't clump. It's subtle but it also really defines your lashes!
melanie n.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
All of Maybelline's products are amazing and I would highly recommend any of their products. I have used this macara for six years and it lasts me a long time for each tube I purchase.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
7777
Beauty Junkie Expert
the Maybelline mascaras are generally very good, very well define our eyelashes, gives full color to them, so I would definitely recommend this brand.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well. Loved the color. Will get this again. Good price. Water proof worked well
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
also one of my favorites for lengthening and making my lashes look fuller its just so hard to find is it discontinued ??
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
It really brings out my lashes to the fullest extent. I love that it last all day.
jean laura g.
jean laura g.
Cape coral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

very good lasting pigmentation seems that not many color feel very good price and you get it everywhere available to any mortal
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gustan mucho las mascaras de pestaña de esta marca aparte yo las tengo largas y gruesas y estan muy bien despues aplicar esta mascara de pestaña quedan muy neras muy largas y muy bonitas a mi me han gustado mucho la cerdad de echo mi mascara de pestaña favoritas es de esta marca