BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nocona, TX
Such a great waterproof mascara! It's not very hard to get off but it stays on really well. I use it when I go swimming and it's worth the buy.
Rosselyn M.
Rosselyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love Maybelline lengthens my lashes in a great way! also will not run with water and gives me a lasting effect is fascinating long that gives my lashes makes me feel incredible!
Alina B.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as my mascara when I am out and about at the beach, water parks etc. it's the only makeup I wear, and it's just enough to boost my confidence. Doesn't dry my lashes. Good product.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN
I have always used Maybelline Mascara and this is one of my favorite products. It's easy to use, I never have to fix any clumps or separate my eye lashes after sticking together. I have fairly thin eye lashes and this mascara gives me great volume
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For many years this was the only mascara I could wear. Nothing makes my eye lashes so clump free and defined but the applicator makes it so comfortable to apply. I'm heart broken that I can't find it in brown in any stores anymore.
Spencer J.
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
I love this mascara because I can build it or I can just have wispy lashes that are more natural but still long and defined. This mascara doesn't clump and doesn't smear away on a hot day or if your nervous sweating. Just make sure to have makeup remover and not just use water it'll be a pain to remove.
Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.
Lewes, DE
Maybelline has always been my go to product. Other companies make a lot of statements about what their mascara can deliver but I trust this product. Like they say why fix it if it's not broken.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes you can't go wrong with a classic. This awesome mascara is my go-to for days where I just need a little something on my lashes and nothing else. The brownish black color looks natural on and makes my lashes look oh-so-long!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Leivasy, WV
This is an affordable mascara. It goes on evenly and leaves your lashes looking amazing!!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Doesn't apply with a lot of clumps, it's definitely a nice mascara that gives lashes volume. It's survived some slight eye watering but I haven't gotten it wetter than that.