BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great waterproof mascara for all day wear.
This mascara is great for defining lashes and adding extra length as well.
Andrea G.
Love this! This makes my lashes pop to the max with just two coats! Will be buying this for a LONG time. my go to!
Katie F.
Spring, TX
This has been my go to for years. Any time I try something different I hate it! Doesn't clump and goes on smooth.
Will D.
The Maybelline Define-a-lash waterproof volume mascara- brownish black is a pretty good mascara, go check it out.
Katlyn R.
Uniontown, PA
I really like this! It stays on all day without flakes falling off! And it' makes my eyelashes look great!
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline mascara works well and stays on the whole day. Recommend to those looking for a quality mascara.
puja s.
This is amazing mascara I have.its smudge free and water pruff. I love this mascara.my all time favourite.
Stephie B.
Norwich, CT
Love the waterproof! Makes my eyes really stand out looks great and I don't have to worry about it clumping
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX
This product is most definitely water proof which I love! Makeup remover easily takes the mascara off.
Megumi N.
Tallahassee, FL
Easy to apply, lush lashes, and can be worn anywhere. This mascara is perfect for a day at the beach!