BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

puja s.
puja s.
This is amazing mascara I have.its smudge free and water pruff. I love this mascara.my all time favourite.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Ithaca, NY
Great product in looks, but it would not come off! Waterproof and remover proof!
Gertrūda P.
Gertrūda P.
I love this mascara!!! At first I couldn't get the wand to work for my eyelashes because it's kinda different from the normal wand, which is good. It's a rubber bristled wand, has an hourglass shape, & is kinda thick. After learning how to use this wand I realized that this mascara is amazing! Being waterproof, it holds me curl throughout the entire day!! It makes my lashes so voluminous AND long!! I normally go through my lashes with a clean spooly after my lashes are dry to take out any clumps or lashes sticking together but after that my lashes look amazing! Sometimes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies. If you can get your hands on this then
Rosselyn M.
Rosselyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love Maybelline lengthens my lashes in a great way! also will not run with water and gives me a lasting effect is fascinating long that gives my lashes makes me feel incredible!
Phenix Nicole W.
Phenix Nicole W.
Statesboro
Very good mascara! Very great for the summer time when your spending your days and nights at the beach or by the pool!!
It is a good product and does what is says. Works for me and I'm sure it will work for you.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Doesn't apply with a lot of clumps, it's definitely a nice mascara that gives lashes volume. It's survived some slight eye watering but I haven't gotten it wetter than that.
Stephie B.
Stephie B.
Norwich, CT
Love the waterproof! Makes my eyes really stand out looks great and I don't have to worry about it clumping
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I use this mascara daily. I love that it's waterproof & gives my lashes volume. Came in very nice packaging. It's definitely in my top 5 favorite mascara to use. I will purchase again.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Love this for an every day look. Is goddess on wonderfully and doesn't clump. It's subtle but it also really defines your lashes!