BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lesly G.
Lesly G.
Riverhead, NY
This product is great for everyday use and it's water proof so it can be hard to take off but with make up wipes it fairly easier. I love this mascara !
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
I have used this for years. I was told by a model once that it is the go to mascara in the modeling industry. I can see why. Great price. Great product.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in black. It's not expensive. One of the best drugstore mascaras ive used. Good quality for the price. Would recommend
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
This in the start was a perfect product whit an amazing price but with time this make my lashes look blue and down so I don't like me at all
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Love this! This makes my lashes pop to the max with just two coats! Will be buying this for a LONG time. my go to!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Barboursville, WV
The define-a-lash waterproof mascara helps give my thin lashes volume and the brownish black color is perfect for someone with blonde eyelashes, like myself.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Spring, TX
This has been my go to for years. Any time I try something different I hate it! Doesn't clump and goes on smooth.
Megumi N.
Megumi N.
Tallahassee, FL
Easy to apply, lush lashes, and can be worn anywhere. This mascara is perfect for a day at the beach!
Erela I.
Erela I.
Pikesville, MD
Lasts long
Great results
Makes my eyelashes look so good
Does not come off easily
Gets crispy feeling faster then other mascara
Madison V.
Madison V.
I love this product!!! My mom, sister, and me all use it!! Works great and I can't get enough!!