BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheryl F.
Lewes, DE
Maybelline has always been my go to product. Other companies make a lot of statements about what their mascara can deliver but I trust this product. Like they say why fix it if it's not broken.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this mascara. I love the consistency of it and that it does not clump up over time. I only found it difficult to remove the mascara, even with makeup remover.
Gertrūda P.
I love this mascara!!! At first I couldn't get the wand to work for my eyelashes because it's kinda different from the normal wand, which is good. It's a rubber bristled wand, has an hourglass shape, & is kinda thick. After learning how to use this wand I realized that this mascara is amazing! Being waterproof, it holds me curl throughout the entire day!! It makes my lashes so voluminous AND long!! I normally go through my lashes with a clean spooly after my lashes are dry to take out any clumps or lashes sticking together but after that my lashes look amazing! Sometimes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies. If you can get your hands on this then
Jessica E.
Barboursville, WV
The define-a-lash waterproof mascara helps give my thin lashes volume and the brownish black color is perfect for someone with blonde eyelashes, like myself.
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
I have used this for years. I was told by a model once that it is the go to mascara in the modeling industry. I can see why. Great price. Great product.
Lesly G.
Riverhead, NY
This product is great for everyday use and it's water proof so it can be hard to take off but with make up wipes it fairly easier. I love this mascara !
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
the Maybelline mascaras are generally very good, very well define our eyelashes, gives full color to them, so I would definitely recommend this brand.
Valeria R.
This in the start was a perfect product whit an amazing price but with time this make my lashes look blue and down so I don't like me at all
Jackie R.
perfectly plumps my eyelashes making them look fuller and longer. I have the tendency to wear lashes but with this mascara I don't need to
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in black. It's not expensive. One of the best drugstore mascaras ive used. Good quality for the price. Would recommend