BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Volume Mascara
  • "Very waterproof. Stays for hours, going in and out of the water. Even rubbing eyes, it doesn't come off without makeup remover. Bought 3 of these in a row, they work so well. Would definitely buy again. " in 18 reviews
  • "I have always used Maybelline Mascara and this is one of my favorite products. It's easy to use, I never have to fix any clumps or separate my eye lashes after sticking together. I have fairly thin eye lashes and this mascara gives me great volume" in 11 reviews
  • "also one of my favorites for lengthening and making my lashes look fuller its just so hard to find is it discontinued ?? " in 5 reviews
Monse c.
Poway Ca
This mascara really gives your lashes volume. If your looking for long and dark lashes then this is the mascara for you. The downside of this mascara is it kind of makes your eyelashes clumpy and it's not very good lucking if a lot if applied.
Cheryl F.
Lewes, DE
Maybelline has always been my go to product. Other companies make a lot of statements about what their mascara can deliver but I trust this product. Like they say why fix it if it's not broken.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
All of Maybelline's products are amazing and I would highly recommend any of their products. I have used this macara for six years and it lasts me a long time for each tube I purchase.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this mascara. I love the consistency of it and that it does not clump up over time. I only found it difficult to remove the mascara, even with makeup remover.
Jessica E.
Barboursville, WV
The define-a-lash waterproof mascara helps give my thin lashes volume and the brownish black color is perfect for someone with blonde eyelashes, like myself.
Lesly G.
Riverhead, NY
This product is great for everyday use and it's water proof so it can be hard to take off but with make up wipes it fairly easier. I love this mascara !
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
I have used this for years. I was told by a model once that it is the go to mascara in the modeling industry. I can see why. Great price. Great product.
Gertrūda P.
I love this mascara!!! At first I couldn't get the wand to work for my eyelashes because it's kinda different from the normal wand, which is good. It's a rubber bristled wand, has an hourglass shape, & is kinda thick. After learning how to use this wand I realized that this mascara is amazing! Being waterproof, it holds me curl throughout the entire day!! It makes my lashes so voluminous AND long!! I normally go through my lashes with a clean spooly after my lashes are dry to take out any clumps or lashes sticking together but after that my lashes look amazing! Sometimes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies. If you can get your hands on this then
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
the Maybelline mascaras are generally very good, very well define our eyelashes, gives full color to them, so I would definitely recommend this brand.
Jessie G.
Nocona, TX
Such a great waterproof mascara! It's not very hard to get off but it stays on really well. I use it when I go swimming and it's worth the buy.