BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Williamsport, PA
This is amazing!!!! When they say waterproof it is waterproof! I have had to go over my eyes with remover numerous time when wearing this mascara. If your attending an event where you are sure to shed a few tears.. This is a must wear!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Spokane, Wa
I'm really into long defined lashes. Long and separated are my favorite. This product delivers! doesn't get clumpy, but builds to how much you need it to. It's my go-to right now, and I love that it is affordable -- and the black is pretty black as far as drugstore goes.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morganton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blue eyes and bought this because I was looking for a brownish-black mascara to make my eyes stand out more. This mascara was easy to apply and accomplished exactly what I was trying to do! I love the length and volume of this mascara.
Luisa P.
Luisa P.
New Britain , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how long my eyelashes get when I apply this mascara. I think it's good for its' price and comes in a nice travel size packaging. Very easy to apply and I recommend this product for others I always use this Mascara on a daily
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Plano, TX
I hated this! I can't believe so many beauty editors love it! My best friend from college used it religiously and tried to get me to join the cult - I gave it a try, but honestly there are so many better mascaras on the market, why would anyone bother with this one? I think you have to have pretty good lashes in the first place for this to be your favorite mascara.
Alex V.
Alex V.
This worked pretty well for me. However, like a lot of the waterproof mascaras, it clumped pretty good. It didn't run though which is a huge plus. It is pretty reasonable priced though so that was awesome too. Would think about buying it again
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Newport , Nh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how long lasting this stays on for! I got it on sale so I paid half price! I'd still pay full price it's definitely worth it. I thought it was going to be crappy for being cheap but I fell inlove!
Monse c.
Monse c.
Poway Ca
This mascara really gives your lashes volume. If your looking for long and dark lashes then this is the mascara for you. The downside of this mascara is it kind of makes your eyelashes clumpy and it's not very good lucking if a lot if applied.
Tashina j.
Tashina j.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Pretty good product. I like mascara that does crusty crumble and is water proof this one is one of the better ones I have tried but still looking for that perfect one.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any mascara I especially like it if it water proof because when allergy season tends to come it makes my eyes water and it tends to last all day so I totally recommend even if you don't have allergies it has awesome packaging