BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha H.
Newport , Nh
I love how long lasting this stays on for! I got it on sale so I paid half price! I'd still pay full price it's definitely worth it. I thought it was going to be crappy for being cheap but I fell inlove!
Arshena A.
I love this mascara!!! At first I couldn't get the wand to work for my eyelashes because it's kinda different from the normal wand, which is good. It's a rubber bristled wand, has an hourglass shape, & is kinda thick. After learning how to use this wand I realized that this mascara is amazing! Being waterproof, it holds me curl throughout the entire day!! It makes my lashes so voluminous AND long!! I normally go through my lashes with a clean spooly after my lashes are dry to take out any clumps or lashes sticking together but after that my lashes look amazing! Sometimes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies. If you can get your hands on this then I recommend it!
Monse c.
Poway Ca
This mascara really gives your lashes volume. If your looking for long and dark lashes then this is the mascara for you. The downside of this mascara is it kind of makes your eyelashes clumpy and it's not very good lucking if a lot if applied.
Tashina j.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Pretty good product. I like mascara that does crusty crumble and is water proof this one is one of the better ones I have tried but still looking for that perfect one.
Sam P.
Fairborn, OH
I got a good deal on this tor try it. It works as well as my more expensive mascara. It lasts all day and even takes a bit of elbow grease to get off at the end of the day. Overall it's a decent mascara for a decent price and I would recommend it to everyone.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Doesn't apply with a lot of clumps, it's definitely a nice mascara that gives lashes volume. It's survived some slight eye watering but I haven't gotten it wetter than that.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
me gustan mucho las mascaras de pestaña de esta marca aparte yo las tengo largas y gruesas y estan muy bien despues aplicar esta mascara de pestaña quedan muy neras muy largas y muy bonitas a mi me han gustado mucho la cerdad de echo mi mascara de pestaña favoritas es de esta marca
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
Define a line mascara is an awesome mascara whether you get black or brownish black it will surely give you the look you're going for. I use this product at least once daily. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eye catching mascara.
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
I'm really into long defined lashes. Long and separated are my favorite. This product delivers! doesn't get clumpy, but builds to how much you need it to. It's my go-to right now, and I love that it is affordable -- and the black is pretty black as far as drugstore goes.
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
Sometimes you can't go wrong with a classic. This awesome mascara is my go-to for days where I just need a little something on my lashes and nothing else. The brownish black color looks natural on and makes my lashes look oh-so-long!