BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica M.
Williamsport, PA
This is amazing!!!! When they say waterproof it is waterproof! I have had to go over my eyes with remover numerous time when wearing this mascara. If your attending an event where you are sure to shed a few tears.. This is a must wear!
Natalie R.
I love any mascara I especially like it if it water proof because when allergy season tends to come it makes my eyes water and it tends to last all day so I totally recommend even if you don't have allergies it has awesome packaging
Lana D.
Forest, VA
This is a great mascara for the price point! It does a great job of lifting and lengthening your lashes. I haven't noticed an clumping. You can buy this at any drug store or Target/Walmart. I would but this again and again!
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
I have blue eyes and bought this because I was looking for a brownish-black mascara to make my eyes stand out more. This mascara was easy to apply and accomplished exactly what I was trying to do! I love the length and volume of this mascara.
Luisa P.
New Britain, CT
I love how long my eyelashes get when I apply this mascara. I think it's good for its' price and comes in a nice travel size packaging. Very easy to apply and I recommend this product for others I always use this Mascara on a daily
Spencer J.
Oakley, CA
I love this mascara because I can build it or I can just have wispy lashes that are more natural but still long and defined. This mascara doesn't clump and doesn't smear away on a hot day or if your nervous sweating. Just make sure to have makeup remover and not just use water it'll be a pain to remove.
Cindy L.
Plano, TX
I hated this! I can't believe so many beauty editors love it! My best friend from college used it religiously and tried to get me to join the cult - I gave it a try, but honestly there are so many better mascaras on the market, why would anyone bother with this one? I think you have to have pretty good lashes in the first place for this to be your favorite mascara.
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this as my mascara when I am out and about at the beach, water parks etc. it's the only makeup I wear, and it's just enough to boost my confidence. Doesn't dry my lashes. Good product.
Nathalie N.
Redondo Beach, CA
This mascara is good. It is not one of my favourites for sure but it does work well. Makes your lashes look very natural and the effect is not dramatic. I used the waterproof one and it was holding up in water pretty well. Would use it for a beach day.
Alex V.
This worked pretty well for me. However, like a lot of the waterproof mascaras, it clumped pretty good. It didn't run though which is a huge plus. It is pretty reasonable priced though so that was awesome too. Would think about buying it again