BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Define A Lash Volume Mascara - Very Black

Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara - Very Black

Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara offers zero-clumping formula for big, defined, stand-out lashes. Revolutionary, patented shaped-to-the-lash applicator delivers the perfect amount of mascara to each lash while promoting clear lash definition.

No clumping; Voluptuous; Advanced brush wiping system; Creamy formula; 6.5ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara - Very Black!
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
I like this mascara as a backup. It does add length and volume. My only complaint is that it will at times clump and flake. I keep this in my handbag for those mornings when I’m in a rush and have to put my face on at the office and can’t use my normal mascara.
Merissa K.
Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Merissa K.
I’ve worn this for years and love it. One coat makes my lashes long and never clumps, and more coats makes it buildable into a full, glam look. I often wear 2 coats during the day at work and then if I’m going out at night I put on a couple more coats over my day look. It turns out perfect, not clumpy. And the waterproof formula is SERIOUSLY waterproof. The picture attached is after a day of swimming. Not a run in sight. (Worn that day with maybelline unstoppable eyeliner)
Brooke T.
Laurel , DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is so amazing. I use this mascara very single day if the week . It Apply’s easy and it’s not hard to take off at the end of the day. It makes your lashes look amazing and defined.
Shinal P.
Hicksville, NY
I have been using this ever since I was a teenager. My mom always had this in her makeup drawer so I just ended up getting the same one of my own because I truly love the brissles on the wand. I'm not going to lie I already have been blessed with long curled lashes but it's not clumpy at all.
Victoria C.
Luray, VA
Does this product do its job? Yes. Is it waterproof? Yes. Does it wow me? Not really. It does what it’s supposed to so I have no complaints with it but it also doesn’t amaze me and have me telling all my friends to go try it. It’s just an average everyday use mascara for me.
Adelaida S.
Laredo, TX
This has to be my favorite mascara! Works really well on my lashes. Really gives my lashes volume. Haven’t tried any other mascara since I’ve tried this one. I highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Cedar Springs
I have tried many mascaras and never found one with a wand end that I like as much as this one. It separates my lashes and gets them nice and long. Others tend to clump my lashes together.
Getsemani C.
W Sacramento, CA
It’s really good! I like how the rubber bristles are small enough for the lower lashes. And it doesn’t clump!
Rhea D.
Lake Placid, FL
As good as gold. It’s exactly what it says. Lengthens and separates. It’s a pretty good mascara for the price.
ⓀⒶⒶⒽ Ⓔ.
Ripley, TN
this is a really good drug store mascara. It does an amazing job giving your lashes more length and volume. The product is really good at separating your lashes. i can use one coat and be happy. however, I tend to put another coat on just to give it a little more pop to my lashes.

Looking for your answer?