BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara Zero Clumps. Clean Definition. Voluptuous Volume. Shaped to the Lash. Volumizing Brush. Definition + Volume. Contact lens safe.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara
  • "Zero clumps and lots of volume! This is the stuff for everyone who wants bit beautiful lashes" in 45 reviews
  • "Perfect for everyday use and the waterproof version is DEFINITELY waterproof. So it's perfect for all year round " in 11 reviews
  • "Price is great and does everything all the other more expensive ones claim to do. Best advice is to layer it and use a eyelash curler. This is especially good for people who have issues with clumping. I like my eyelashes "separated and long". This mascara is "lengthening"... Therefore, for volume, you need to apply a couple coats to make it look more "full"." in 10 reviews
Mollie A.
pelham
This has been the mascara I’ve used for the past couple years because it never disappoints. I love the mascara with the wand that is plastic. It separates lashes well and also lengthens and gives volume!
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
With how frequently one should replace mascara I have a hard time justifying a department store "prestige" brand. I have been using Maybelline mascaras for decades and I think they are hard to beat. I love define a lash volume mascara because the brush isn't clumpy and it does what it says.
April P.
Eastaboga , AL
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
The Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara is supper good! It apply easily and gets into my lashes to make my blue eyes pop. It does last me all day but runs a little bit of I wear it the whole day. It is one of my favorites from Maybelline because my eyelashes get amazing volume.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
This mascara has been my go-to for years! It creates long lashes, and the brush allows for no clumps. Though my container is green it is beautiful! It is long lasting, holds lashes after they've been curled, and comes off easily when it is time to wash off. I highly recommend this product for those who are looking for long, unclumped lashes, and want a cost effective product.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I have this in the black and I love it! This is an inexpensive mascara that can definitely hold up with the designer ones that I have tried. It does not clump or make your eyelashes look crazy. Just a natural, full, and lengthy look! Worth a try for sure!
Carla C.
Hollywood, FL
Me encanta esta mascara  ya que me da mas volumen y me levanta mas las pestaña, no se me corre fácilmente  de hecho todo producto maybelline no me ha defraudado, esta mascara no es la excepción le da una muy buena vista a la parte de mis ojos, realmente encantada
Karina B.
Amo este producto y me encanta la marca Maybelline, siempre lo recomiendo, déjalas pestañas bien separadas y largas, y además hace ver la mirada profunda por su color negro, también es una ventaja que es muy fácil de remover. Muy feliz con este producto
Olivia M.
Maybelline always gives good dramatic eyelashes but at the end of the day... I can barley get it off. I literally have it on my eyelashes for 3 days after. It even took some of my eyelashes off. If you can find a good make up remover grab it.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I love this mascara gives volume and it works very well since I have few and it is best not leave lumps and me is not in the eyes, my recommendation is that the use with an extension cord to make it look much better
Mary B.
Lombard, IL
Where can I find this product?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Is it good? and tried to buy it, but not if you buy
Minnie Y.
Does it clump a lot? I'm planning to get this!
Ariana G.
En amazon, wallmart, target
camila z.
que tan buena es deja bonitas las petañas o muy bonitas-?

Kohl's