BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Define-a-lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Waterproof Mascara, Very Black

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have short, fine, sparse lashes, so this was not a good mascara for me. it clumped and made my few lashes bind together, and it was water proof, so I had a little difficulty removing it. I like black mascara with my brown eyes, but to layer this like I would need, it only clumped." in 22 reviews
  • "This mascara leaves you lashes looking long big and vibrant this also adds tons of volume " in 13 reviews
  • "Jet black, beautifully long lashes. Incredible. I could pile this on all day! No clumping and I get soooo many compliments!" in 9 reviews
  • "It's so black! I love that. It lasts a long time and it doesn't flake on you while wearing which is amazing. It's waterproof so it stays on great! This was my first time using it but I will be going back to this product " in 6 reviews
  • "Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara is my favorite. I love how it defines my lashes and doesn't look so clumpy when applied. It stays on all day with no worries of it running under my eyes. " in 4 reviews
Keely F.
I forgot this mascara existed! What a throwback product! I tried this when it first came out because at that time I was just getting into makeup. I believe that I found it at Target or another drugstore. It was an okay mascara. The vibrating effect did not do much for the lashes and the wand was nothing special. It was definitely the hot product of the time, but there are so many other products out there that work better for the same price or less. Just because it vibrates does not make it any better.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all want are eyes to make that great first impression . That's why I use Mabelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Waterproof Mascara . I like mine very black as it makes my blue eyes stand out. Maybelline is a product that has been around for a very long time so you know it must be good.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Interesting concept, but the mascara fell short for me. The vibrating brush was just weird, and didn't do much to prevent clumping. The mascara itself was okay, but I definitely would never try this again.
Bri J.
Wilmington, NC
Im only giving this product 4 stars because as cool as it sounds to have a pulsating wand, its kind of scary to have something vibrate that close to your eye! Plus I don't think the vibration had any real impact on how my lashed turned out. Maybe they were less clumpy, maybe not.
Vivi O.

I used it once, and I really liked the finish, it really enhances the eyelashes giving it more volume, the best thing is that it is waterproof.
In one of the maybelline franchises.
Yes, you have good duration of an entire day.
I would certainly recommend it
Beatriz S.
This is the best product I have used. I have tried a well known product from a department store and just do not compare. This product makes my eyelashes very long and separates each eyelash.
Kimberly C.
Fayetteville, NC
Susie A.
Mcallen, TX
For a drug store mascara this is awesome. The pulsating bristles help separate my lashes and make sure every lash is covered with mascara. Makes the application process fast and less flaky. Lasts all day and for a bolder night look I add a second coat!
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
I wanted a cheaper alternative to my Lancome oscillating mascara. It works even better! The formula doesn't smudge all day! I did notice that button is a bit harder to push and hold down, but worth the savings! Love it!
Chanthy V.
Fresno, CA
love how stiff mascara wand is because it helps apply an even coat to all lashes from top to bottom! it also is waterproof which helps keep your lashes curled up all day!