Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
This pulse mascara definitely beats other vibrating mascaras I've tried. Best part? It doesn't use a lot of excess product that ends up on the sides of the tube or on your eyelid.
Atys V.
Dunnellon, FL
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection Mascara makes my lashes look blackest black and long with out the clump and sticky look of my lashes. The black makes my brown eyes stand out. Other mascara makes my lashes look clumped and you can tell I have mascara on.
Brianna H.
Logan, OH
This really works great on my lashes. The vibration really helps the product get on all of my lashes without clumping. Its pretty inexpensive and easy to find. The packaging is nice because you can clearly see what you're buying. I would buy it again.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Me gusta mucho su cepillo aunque si te deja grumoso la pestaña peor es bueno dura mucho el
Precio también es bueno pero lo quemas me
Gusta es el cepillo si lo volvería a usar solo por el cepillo y pues pruébenlo
Maritka V.
Kerhonkson, NY
This product pretty good. I would use it again. I only use black mascara. It was my first time using it. And it lasted a pretty long time. I bought it from a Walmart. And I would probe sly buy it again.
Katherine  M.
In my opinion i found this to be a regular mascara, only out of the ordinary feature it has is that it vibrates. I wouldn't say its a horrible product, just nothing special about it really in my opinion.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
It might be weird but this really helped my lashes grew longer. Plus the vibrating of the mascara felt good. It like massages my eyes and giving me lashes. What's better than that
Hannah C.
Vinton, VA
I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
This seems like a regular mascara and nothing different but I love it for what it does. I have brown eyes so it helped to make my eyes pop and make a difference. I like it and it is easy to apply, it isnt the best but I like it, you know maybelline does not disappoint you never.
Gaby R.
Flat 19 Carlton Place, Southampton
This excellent mascara demands careful application to avoid getting excess product above and below your lashline, but it produces big, long lashes with decent thickness.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.