Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Carmen H.
Huntsville, AL
While my lashes did look long and dark, I'm not sure the vibrating wand had any real special effect on the outcome. The formula works... the wand however, seems a little overhyped in my opinion.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Although the mascara was really good I don't think you need the vibrating want to go with it as I feel it's very unnecessary if it was normal I think the mascara would just work just as fine.
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
This was my first mascara ever to use and I immediately loved it! The bristles are small and thin so they don't make my eyelashes look clumpy when i put it on. The vibrating pulse helps give a flawless look application.
Beatriz R.
Clackamas, OR
You can't go wrong with a long lasting mascara that doesn't smear easily but yet it's really easy to wash off. It brings out the best of your lashes and pops your eyes out. I will buy this again and recommend it!
Melissa B.
At first I thought that these vibrating mascara as were going to just be a total gimmick and not really make a difference but I thought this had a whim and when I tried it I was so impressed it's beautiful
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
i so love love my mascara my eye lashes looks so full and long i suffer from line lashes but when i apply the mascara on wow looks like i have on lashes i so recommend ladies.
ileana V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This máscara is the best I have used in a very long time I have short straight lashes that are very hard to curl or lengthen with this mascara I only have to swipe aver twice to give them super length
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
It is a qualit product, I am using it in the moment and I have liked it very much. It gives one I finish professional to my eyelashes and volume lengthens and gives them. Till now very good recomendaria.
Maria G.
Perris, CA
I really like this mascara and especially the wand, I think it separates my lashes very well and it's really easy to use on my bottom lashes without smudging it everywhere.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This mascara id good, I like it! This is Matbeline company and this is really good one! Every product of this company is pretty nice. I use these products every week. And I like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes so long! I recommend this product every girl!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.