Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Naye C.
Coconut Creek , FL
Me gusta mucho su cepillo aunque si te deja grumoso la pestaña peor es bueno dura mucho el
Precio también es bueno pero lo quemas me
Gusta es el cepillo si lo volvería a usar solo por el cepillo y pues pruébenlo
Ashlyn H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolutely love this mascara it works so good and last all day the only thing that I kind of don't like is the smell but you get over that price is good everyone should try this and I would definitely buy it again
Maria T.
Round Lake
This mascara is great! It is so black and lenghtens my lashes to the max. I love wearing this mascara on a nomakeup makeup look. It makes it look like its my real lashes. I'm definitely gonna repurchase!
Alexandra C.
I love it !!! It defines your eye lashes and gives it the extra look!!!! Makes my lashes even longer and stronger !!!! Love the very black mascara !!!! Perfect for a basic look and style ! Will definitely recommend !!!
Jillian M.
Tappan, NY
greatest thing ever hands down. I would recommend this to every single person who desires the most beautiful eyelashes. I thought they were discontinued though. Worth every penny. Only mascara I would use if I could.
Maritka V.
Kerhonkson, NY
This product pretty good. I would use it again. I only use black mascara. It was my first time using it. And it lasted a pretty long time. I bought it from a Walmart. And I would probe sly buy it again.
Angel P.
Lewisville, AR
Maybelline pulse perfection is a great mascara. I love how it vibrates my eyelashes while coating them perfectly with this awesome mascara. I would highly recommend this product.
Katherine  M.
In my opinion i found this to be a regular mascara, only out of the ordinary feature it has is that it vibrates. I wouldn't say its a horrible product, just nothing special about it really in my opinion.
Kimberly S.
I tried this and didn't really like it ! It was my first time to buy it but I won't buy it again I don't see what the vibration does to your lashes . I wouldn't recommend it.
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
This mascara made my eyelashes look full and long. It gave me a flawless look that lasted a while. Didn't have trouble applying to bottom lashes and it doesn't clump up.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.