Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
ileana V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This máscara is the best I have used in a very long time I have short straight lashes that are very hard to curl or lengthen with this mascara I only have to swipe aver twice to give them super length
Maria G.
Perris, CA
I really like this mascara and especially the wand, I think it separates my lashes very well and it's really easy to use on my bottom lashes without smudging it everywhere.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
It is a qualit product, I am using it in the moment and I have liked it very much. It gives one I finish professional to my eyelashes and volume lengthens and gives them. Till now very good recomendaria.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
This pulse mascara definitely beats other vibrating mascaras I've tried. Best part? It doesn't use a lot of excess product that ends up on the sides of the tube or on your eyelid.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This mascara id good, I like it! This is Matbeline company and this is really good one! Every product of this company is pretty nice. I use these products every week. And I like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes so long! I recommend this product every girl!
Atys V.
Dunnellon, FL
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection Mascara makes my lashes look blackest black and long with out the clump and sticky look of my lashes. The black makes my brown eyes stand out. Other mascara makes my lashes look clumped and you can tell I have mascara on.
Brianna H.
Logan, OH
This really works great on my lashes. The vibration really helps the product get on all of my lashes without clumping. Its pretty inexpensive and easy to find. The packaging is nice because you can clearly see what you're buying. I would buy it again.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Me gusta mucho su cepillo aunque si te deja grumoso la pestaña peor es bueno dura mucho el
Precio también es bueno pero lo quemas me
Gusta es el cepillo si lo volvería a usar solo por el cepillo y pues pruébenlo
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
I absolutely love this mascara it works so good and last all day the only thing that I kind of don't like is the smell but you get over that price is good everyone should try this and I would definitely buy it again
Maritka V.
Kerhonkson, NY
This product pretty good. I would use it again. I only use black mascara. It was my first time using it. And it lasted a pretty long time. I bought it from a Walmart. And I would probe sly buy it again.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.