Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Kayla M.
Love this mascara. After I used it once it's been the only mascara that I ever buy. It makes my lashes have SO much volume!!!!!! Never clumpy and not too expensive
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
This is such a fun product that give you a different take on traditional mascara, it has vibrations or pulses that help coat each lash and give you length and volume! It helps to take away some of the amount of coats and sweeps you need!
Kasey J.
This makes my lashes look so full and long. it almost looks like have fake lashes. I like that it does not clump, This is my preferred brand for mascara. in the past I have used other brands and was not impressed or it irritated my eyes or would clump. highly recommend however I think its hard to find
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I love maybelline mascara the formula is great and does not leave my lashes clumpy it goes great with any eye color and is bold and can be used daily. I bought this at the drug store and I do recommend to my friends
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
This is a nice mascara. I usually go for the blackest black because it make my eyes pop the most and the is def that. It doesn't clump up and apply's nicely. I do to coats and done and my lashes look great.
Melissa K.
Deptford
I am a huge fan of maybelline. it's probably my favorite makeup brand. when I saw this mascara I thought it would do wonders for my eye lashes because of the vibrations. but the vibrations didn't make any kind of difference. I was disappointed.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I like this mascara but it was just and okay experience for me. I'm just picky when it come to mascaras. I feel like it looks okay and does an okay job. It doesn't want to make me go out and buy it again.
Solanyes F.

If I start to tell which are the latest products that are users of this brand, it would be a pretty long list, because I really love all brand especially this very good and I personally like it provides. this brand I've used a lot and am completely satisfied with the results. Love. I'm a fan of makeup, not only this brand if not many. I LOVE
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Maybelline all day everyday!! They have so many kinds of mascara and they are all good. I have been using it since when I lived back in Brazil. I love this product. I use it a lot and I reccomend it to eveyone.
Carmen H.
Huntsville, AL
While my lashes did look long and dark, I'm not sure the vibrating wand had any real special effect on the outcome. The formula works... the wand however, seems a little overhyped in my opinion.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.