Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Solanyes F.

If I start to tell which are the latest products that are users of this brand, it would be a pretty long list, because I really love all brand especially this very good and I personally like it provides. this brand I've used a lot and am completely satisfied with the results. Love. I'm a fan of makeup, not only this brand if not many. I LOVE
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Maybelline all day everyday!! They have so many kinds of mascara and they are all good. I have been using it since when I lived back in Brazil. I love this product. I use it a lot and I reccomend it to eveyone.
Kayla T.
This is one of my favorite mascara of all time, either high end or drugstore. This mascara give me everything I'm looking for. It gives my lashes more volume and lengthens it. The packaging is lovely and I have purchased this product many times and would recommend it.
Carmen H.
Huntsville, AL
While my lashes did look long and dark, I'm not sure the vibrating wand had any real special effect on the outcome. The formula works... the wand however, seems a little overhyped in my opinion.
Luee E.
Loveeee this mascara, I love my eyelashes dramatic so I go for more codes and they look beautiful, my eye color is black so my eyes POP ! VEry well lasting throughout the day!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Although the mascara was really good I don't think you need the vibrating want to go with it as I feel it's very unnecessary if it was normal I think the mascara would just work just as fine.
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
This was my first mascara ever to use and I immediately loved it! The bristles are small and thin so they don't make my eyelashes look clumpy when i put it on. The vibrating pulse helps give a flawless look application.
Melissa B.
At first I thought that these vibrating mascara as were going to just be a total gimmick and not really make a difference but I thought this had a whim and when I tried it I was so impressed it's beautiful
Beatriz R.
Clackamas, OR
You can't go wrong with a long lasting mascara that doesn't smear easily but yet it's really easy to wash off. It brings out the best of your lashes and pops your eyes out. I will buy this again and recommend it!
ileana V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This máscara is the best I have used in a very long time I have short straight lashes that are very hard to curl or lengthen with this mascara I only have to swipe aver twice to give them super length
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.