Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Beatriz R.
Vancouver , WA
You can't go wrong with a long lasting mascara that doesn't smear easily but yet it's really easy to wash off. It brings out the best of your lashes and pops your eyes out. I will buy this again and recommend it!
Melissa B.
At first I thought that these vibrating mascara as were going to just be a total gimmick and not really make a difference but I thought this had a whim and when I tried it I was so impressed it's beautiful
ileana V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This máscara is the best I have used in a very long time I have short straight lashes that are very hard to curl or lengthen with this mascara I only have to swipe aver twice to give them super length
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
i so love love my mascara my eye lashes looks so full and long i suffer from line lashes but when i apply the mascara on wow looks like i have on lashes i so recommend ladies.
Maria G.
Perris, CA
I really like this mascara and especially the wand, I think it separates my lashes very well and it's really easy to use on my bottom lashes without smudging it everywhere.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
It is a qualit product, I am using it in the moment and I have liked it very much. It gives one I finish professional to my eyelashes and volume lengthens and gives them. Till now very good recomendaria.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
This pulse mascara definitely beats other vibrating mascaras I've tried. Best part? It doesn't use a lot of excess product that ends up on the sides of the tube or on your eyelid.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This mascara id good, I like it! This is Matbeline company and this is really good one! Every product of this company is pretty nice. I use these products every week. And I like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes so long! I recommend this product every girl!
Atys V.
Dunnellon, FL
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection Mascara makes my lashes look blackest black and long with out the clump and sticky look of my lashes. The black makes my brown eyes stand out. Other mascara makes my lashes look clumped and you can tell I have mascara on.
Brianna H.
Logan, OH
This really works great on my lashes. The vibration really helps the product get on all of my lashes without clumping. Its pretty inexpensive and easy to find. The packaging is nice because you can clearly see what you're buying. I would buy it again.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.