Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Mayara S.
Usei essa mascará uma única vez e confesso que me surpreendi simplesmente maravilhosa recomendo
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My boyfriend got me this as a gift and I love it! The vibration does make the curl look bigger
sherrie g.
peckham, London
wasn't to keen on this product as hurt my eyes a little to be fair didn't make them stand out
Cas D.
Houston, BC
It was alright, but not my favorite, I found that the pulse did not special for the lashes.
vivian s.
Sofia
Minimal fallout,rich color,loving the brush it is going on the lashes so freakin amazing
sandra e.
['Doral', ''], FL
Muy bueno este rimmel dura bastante no se corre para nada es bien negrito y dura bastante
Disha D.
It's nice I can say gives a dark black colour . It gives desired look to me . It is food
Karen R.
altamira
Precio accesible, facil de encontrar dura mucho en teoria excelente calidad y precio!!
Hiba N.
Montreal, QC
Great mascara but you have to put a lot to make your lashes look bigger and voluminous!
Crista C.
Kemptville, ON
My daughter has tried his and says it is not very good.. she prefers her regular brand
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.