Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Mirney G.
Woodbridge, VA
Everyone know this will make your eyelashes BIG and beautiful. Super easy and you dont have to wear tons of the product.
Hayls E.
Not the best drugstore but I use it when I need it and don't mind it at all!!!!
Not the best formula but it does the job
Carla C.
Eu gostei muito deste rimel ele é muito bom eu adorei a Maybelline ela deveria fazer mas rimels assim eu gostei muito
Carmen V.
when I use this makeup I really like it because my eyelashes looks so long. This is a low cost and very good for me.
Esse rimel é uma maravilha pois ele deixa o cílios muito bem definido e curvados coisa que nos mulheres amamos
Tayyibah K.
This product was good but didn't really fulfill my look but I do believe it was really good and had good legnth
Keit s.
Não cheguei a experimentar esse produto mas as resenhas q vi dizem q é ótimo e útil. Espero que seja verdade
Maria P.
Laja
mis pestañas quedan hermozas sin grumos y super levantadas me encanta lo e usado por mucho tiempo me encanta
cintia d.
Perfeito amei usei adorei lindo ótima cobertura nos silios perfeito eu não tenho muito alongo ficou show
tiffany v.
Rio grande
So I love volume so I really like this
enjooy and using thus makeup
and tell me what you think about this
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.