Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Sam K.
I really found the vibrating part was helpful. For once a mascara actually didn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. It gave them lots of volume.
Sandra O.
No me gusto el rimel las cerdas son muy duras y cuando haplicas el producto. Es muy chicloso y se pegan las pestañas y no se puede separar
Valee S.
chimbarongo
Bad experience, I left my eyelashes stuck and did not separate them as he says he does. It stretches a lot, but I do not recommend it.
Kayla G.
Not very clumpy, had big bold beautiful lashed after using this mascara, I also used an eyelash curler with it to get the best results
Deanna B.
I used this in high school and it was good. Didn't make my lashes clump up. The packaging is so fancy and the brush/wand is amazing.
Gabriela P.
Quito,UIO
The effect of this mascara is like magic the volume it's perfect for parties I only use this mascara and they look like fake lashes
Ninoska C.
Este producto es de larga duración en lo particular me gusta como las deja ya que no son tan grumosas ni escamosas lo prefiero así
Isabelle M.
Brusque Santa Catarina
O bom do maybelline é que nao borra e ficamos parecendo um panda hahaha uso o a prova d agua, gnt ele dura uns 3 dias se deixar
janna a.
Of this I have used the lipstick, the bases and the masks the truth that have an affordable price and best of all have quality
Daniela Q.

I really love it. It gives volume to my lashes and makes them look much longer. The best: It last all the night (or day :)
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.