Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Olivia T.
Works really well as a lengthening mascara. Found the vibration aspect to be a little gimmicky and didnt do anything more than i could do by wiggling my hand a little when applying
shanae m.
This mascara does separate and coat each lash and the mascara stick allows you to do so. The product is very pigmented however you do have to use many coats to define you lashes.
Stephanie B.
Strong dark pigment. But i found it clumped quite easily and didnt create as much length as other mascaras. Didnt hold the curl after curling my (very straight) lashes
Quiara C.
It's a decent drugstore mascara I guess. I found that it flakes and left me with black spots under my eyes. Very unattractive. But it's not too bad for the price.
emma b.
I used to swear by this! I don't see it around as much. But trust me! The vibrations make a difference, I still shake my hand to this day to get the same effect.
Paola C.
I wear mascara daily on my eyelashes, I can not leave without it. And this mask is spectacular because it gives them the volume that I always look for. Its great formula
Miriam P.
This is one of the best mascara I've ever tried. Definitely, I love it. It's really cute the way it makes my eyelashes feel large and long and they look even more!
Soni B.
Meh. I thought this would be amazing. Not really. I had a better time NOT using the pulsing function. Don't waste your money unless you're like me and just wanna try stuff.
Adina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Whenever I need a great mascara for a low price, this one is my go to. I bought it at my local drugstore, and it has really nice and attractive packaging. It is easy to apply and use, even when in a hurry. I would definitely buy it again, it is a really great find!
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I found this mascara so weird ! But I wanted to try so bad! So I did of course ! It has sleek packaging and a little button to start the product! It was okay. It felt very weird ok the eyelashes ! I don't think I would buy again!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.