Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
yetzi m.
Excelente, me encanta porque me levanta las pestañas ya que las tengo muy cortas y se me ven abundantes y las tengo poquitas. A la hora de ya quitar mi mascara es muy fácil y sencillo de retirarla de mi rostro
Olivia T.
Works really well as a lengthening mascara. Found the vibration aspect to be a little gimmicky and didnt do anything more than i could do by wiggling my hand a little when applying
shanae m.
This mascara does separate and coat each lash and the mascara stick allows you to do so. The product is very pigmented however you do have to use many coats to define you lashes.
Maria A.
Montréal, QC
To be honest, I love all of the maybelline mascaras. They really add volume and length, it's like magic. How would I look without mascara? I can't imagine live without mascara
Stephanie B.
Strong dark pigment. But i found it clumped quite easily and didnt create as much length as other mascaras. Didnt hold the curl after curling my (very straight) lashes
Quiara C.
It's a decent drugstore mascara I guess. I found that it flakes and left me with black spots under my eyes. Very unattractive. But it's not too bad for the price.
emma b.
I used to swear by this! I don't see it around as much. But trust me! The vibrations make a difference, I still shake my hand to this day to get the same effect.
Paola C.
I wear mascara daily on my eyelashes, I can not leave without it. And this mask is spectacular because it gives them the volume that I always look for. Its great formula
Miriam P.
This is one of the best mascara I've ever tried. Definitely, I love it. It's really cute the way it makes my eyelashes feel large and long and they look even more!
Soni B.
Meh. I thought this would be amazing. Not really. I had a better time NOT using the pulsing function. Don't waste your money unless you're like me and just wanna try stuff.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.