Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Aitana B.
New Castle, DE
Esta máscara de pestañas es la tecnología en maquillaje, dispone de un sistema de vibraciones que permite la facil aplicación y evita que se formen apelmazamientos en nuestras queridas pestañas. Con esta lograrenos unas pestañas de infarto.
Angelica Jakceline P.
Puerto Vallarta
My lashes are the best part of me, I think so. But my problem is that they are not black enough, so I tried with this mascara and the result it was all I ever ask for. Vibrating, deep, black (so black) and mysterious.
Erin P.
London, ON
This mascara is okay but not the greatest, I love the fact that it has the vibrating part, i love how easy it is to apply, it doesn't make my lashes stick together, however it doesn't make my lashes as long as I would like them to
Emily C.
It's a wonderful product but it takes some time to get use to. I love the result of this product on my lashes! As you can imagine the product is not very expensive therefore a great buy.
Kate V.
Liepaja
I like it very much and i love that it keeps on your lashes all day. It also gives a big volume to your lashes. I obviously love this product and it is not that expensive to be honest. I would probably recommend it.
Rabije L.
Sohren, Germany
Gute Farbe und toller Mascara aplikator, jedoch ist die Vibration meiner Meinung nach unnötig und bringt nichts.
Man kann es mal kaufen um es auszuprobieren aber muss nicht sein meiner Meinung nach.
Ist ok!
Megan G.
I like this product, it is a good mascara. My eye colour is green. This Mascara in my opinion is a good price for me, as it's not to expensive. I use this product when I'm doing more dramatic looks because I like natural eyelashes.
LARYSSA A.
Got this to replace my very expensive Lancome oscillating mascara. It works even better! The formula doesn't smudge all day! My only gripe is that the button is a bit harder to push and hold down, but worth the savings! Love it!
Dayana C.
Como soy amante a las mascaras de peatañas
Siempre estoy en busca de las mascara ideal que aga que mis petañas tengan mas volunmen y se alargen
Esta es una de mis favorita
Michelle T.
nice colour, long wearing. i really loves a black macara and this is my Perfect match. so happy when i got this, my eye colour is green and i have dark Brown hair. and this lookes so beautiful! i will buy this again, this is my favourti now !!!!! :D
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.