Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Buy on Amazon
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Ginger C.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a gimiky don't waste your money. This doesn't work. I don't recommend at all
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product. Delivers on all promises and really makes my eyes pop. Worth the money
Audra L.
Joplin, MO
I like how it defines my lashes. I normally get waterproof but I like this one
Dominique T.
Works great! That's about all I can say. I love this brand... Only one I use.
Ana C.
Although it doesn't last very long it, it's a good mascara to get long lashes
Wendy F.
una de mis mascaras favoritas, en esta marca suelo usar las bases fit y estas mascaras para pestañas son mis favoritas, no son pegostosas, son super suaves de aplicar y el mango ayuda a su comoda aplicacion, es muy buena para el uso diario, tiene muy buena cobertura
Jisell H.
All mascaras of Maybelline change my make up life hahahaha. I use it on every event, party, whatever. It true, it can be look the eyelashes more larger. It during nice all night and recomend this product. <3
dafne i.
chula vista
The Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is a good product, the prices for this is not expensive and it comes in a nice package, i have used this product every three thru 4 times a week, it does make your eyelashes look darker and longer, i do recommend buying this
Brandi K.
McGregor, ON
The Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara is amazing for not getting clumps and really helping your lashes to fan out and look longer. I have been using this product for a while now and I don't think I will be switching anytime soon.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.