Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Layla C.
Cross Plains, WI
Ok product at first, I don't know if my package was old it ended up being the first and only time I purchased this! After a day of wearing it was extremely flakey. The product went bad quickly after purchase it it as well maybe two weeks after purchase, dissatisfied!
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I live this mascara so much that I barely use it because I want to save it and make it last forever (is that sad?) but this product makes your eyelashes look so much longer than they are and I love the color of black it is. It's not a light black it's a black black and it's my favorite
Kayla T.
This is one of my favorite mascara of all time, either high end or drugstore. This mascara give me everything I'm looking for. It gives my lashes more volume and lengthens it. The packaging is lovely and I have purchased this product many times and would recommend it.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras as it is great for every day and is able to add the right amount of drama even for a night out. This will not make your lashed spidery or weighed down. Will make your lashes the perfect clump/volume. must have in my makeup collection.
Sonia L.
I haven't used this mascara in a long time since they stopped selling it in my area but this was a great one to use. It latched to every lash. I don't have much for eyelashes but this gave me volume and length. Just wish they kept it in the market.
Heidy S.
love this mascara. My sister & I use it for special occasions & for going out with friends. Especially since my eyelashes are short this gives me a whole new look!.
Best Mascara ever! I would buy this again!.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
I don't like this mascara because of the vibrating thing. Is really annoying and sometimes it doesn't work as well as expected. The brush also hurt you. I don't like it at all. I would not buy it again.
Mili J.
This is my go-to mascara. I found this in target, but you could also buy this at Walgreens and Walmart. It lasts all day, is affordable, and makes my eyelashes look gorgeous and natural. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Milaca, MN
Liked the packaging and the vibrating brush (although it didn't do much for the application process). I have a hard time (morally) buying maybelline products because they test on animals
amaya t.
This mascara is absolutely perfect. I have been looking for a mascara like this one for a while. It is smoother than the other brands I used to used. it lasts through tout the whole day and I use it every day. If I ever run out of this product I would definitely buy it again.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.