Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Buy on Amazon
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Layla C.
Cross Plains, WI
Ok product at first, I don't know if my package was old it ended up being the first and only time I purchased this! After a day of wearing it was extremely flakey. The product went bad quickly after purchase it it as well maybe two weeks after purchase, dissatisfied!
Sonia L.
I haven't used this mascara in a long time since they stopped selling it in my area but this was a great one to use. It latched to every lash. I don't have much for eyelashes but this gave me volume and length. Just wish they kept it in the market.
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras as it is great for every day and is able to add the right amount of drama even for a night out. This will not make your lashed spidery or weighed down. Will make your lashes the perfect clump/volume. must have in my makeup collection.
Heidy S.
love this mascara. My sister & I use it for special occasions & for going out with friends. Especially since my eyelashes are short this gives me a whole new look!.
Best Mascara ever! I would buy this again!.
Natalia Z.
Orlando , FL
I don't like this mascara because of the vibrating thing. Is really annoying and sometimes it doesn't work as well as expected. The brush also hurt you. I don't like it at all. I would not buy it again.
Mili J.
This is my go-to mascara. I found this in target, but you could also buy this at Walgreens and Walmart. It lasts all day, is affordable, and makes my eyelashes look gorgeous and natural. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Milaca, MN
Liked the packaging and the vibrating brush (although it didn't do much for the application process). I have a hard time (morally) buying maybelline products because they test on animals
amaya t.
This mascara is absolutely perfect. I have been looking for a mascara like this one for a while. It is smoother than the other brands I used to used. it lasts through tout the whole day and I use it every day. If I ever run out of this product I would definitely buy it again.
Lori C.
CC,TX
Mascara for me is like clothes I can never stop buying them,last time I tried this one it was my first use for the first day it made my lashes bold and pretty I am pleased for what the product came out to be will buy as soon as I run out...
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA
I love this mascara for the lower lashes especially for a more precise smoked out look. This mascara untangles clumpy lashes excellently lasts all day doesn't transfer or crumble off
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.