Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Kirsten J.
So black. Best mascara i've ever used! I've been through them all! I have hazel eyes & it goes perfect!
Lena A.
Corona, CA
My lashes become so very long not clumpy at all my other mascaras are quite clumpy very nice packaging
Oriana Belen C.
Bound Brook, NJ
Great! It is perfect. Makes my eyelashes longer and stronger. Very intense color. And it stay for hours
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Love this mascara it is a very black goes well doesn't get clumpy. Makes your eyes stand out very nice
Britney D.
alabama
This eyeliner is ok not my favorite chose but if had to use I would but that's if I had nothing else
Dani A.
Junction City
Make my lashes longer and fuller. Every duy use for me. The name says it all perfection at it finest
Evelyn H.
mi favorita sin duda la recomiendo dejas las pestañas con mucho volumes qie paresen pestañas postizas
Jenni H.
Bought these on sale so I stocked up on them. Gives my lashes the perfect fullness without clumping.
Kennedy M.
Malone, WI
Nice color. Stay on my eyes all day. It's a little hard to take off but that ok. Help curl ur lashes.
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
I have been using this for a very long time! This is better than any high end brand that I can find!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.