Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Loriann M.
The maybeline products have been using them for year never had any problems at all. Always looking for somehting new to tried
brooke m.
This product is fairly cheap. Doesnt have to be bought in a makeup store. I found mine at a walmart. But it gets the job done
bre r.
I didn't think this really curled my lashes and it was a little hard to get the look I was trying to get with this product
Desi S.
Riverside
I love this mascara!!! The vibration helps so much!! Gives you longer lashes plus a bonus massage lol definitely recommend
Nichole F.
Tampa, FL
This mascara really brings out your lashes loves this product. Applys very well on your lashes no more then one application
Maria C.
Love this product makes it 100 bazillion times easier to apply my mascara on with the push of a button. Worth every cent.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Absolutely love this mascara! It is one of my favorites. I get so many compliments about how it really makes my eyes pop
Jacie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product is horrible. Not easy or comfortable to use. Very clumpy and did not make my lashes look great by any means.
Brittany V.
The Maybelline Mascara is such an amazing product it leaves lashes so beautiful and the best part of all at a great price
Taylor S.
Springfield, MI
This product is a little weird, but in a good way! It decently gives me just enough volume and length! I like it a lot
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.