Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disap...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large without clum...1 Answers
Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Janie K.
Morehead, KY
I always use black mascara. The only problem I have is it is really wet when putting on and if you blink to soon it is all over you eyes.
Ann S.
Very nice and creamy formula. Usually every time I run out of it I go and buy myself another one. It's very affordable and easy to apply.
Melanea P.
Rialto, CA
This mascara is great. I like the shape of the brush because it gets almost all my lashes. I don't think the vibration does much though.
Angaline S.
Riverside
I do love this product but I always have the habit of putting 2 layers and it becomes a little too thick but with one layer it works good
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I used this in high school and I LOVED it. Definitely did lengthen my thin no existent lashes. I wish I could still find it and buy it
Jordan C.
Escondido, CA
This mascara is alright. Prefer rocket though because it makes lashes so much better and holds the curls of the lashes and adds volume
Jordan B.
Saraland, AL
This product is one of the best mascara's I've evert used! The wand evens my lashes out very flawlessly and evenly! Not clumpy at all!
Judith H.
I find this masacara to do nothing on my eyelases, other than just make them darker. But it doesnt add volume or length to my lashes.
Cameron W.
Maybelline is my favorite drugstore line and I always go to their mascaras this one is pretty good and doesn't leave my lashes clumpy
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
Love how dark this mascara is!!! It goes on smooth and doesn't clump! I hate how small the brush is. It also has a weird shape to it.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.