Maybelline  Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such...1 Answers
  • is it good? 1 Answers
  • Does this product make your lashes look really large with...1 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • "I own vibrating mascara, It has lasted me a very long time! Along with that, the vibration causes extra volume and curls the eyelashes well, I would definitely choose this mascara!" in 18 reviews
  • "Love love love this product it almost makes my lashes look fake it lengthens that much " in 10 reviews
  • "Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection is long lasting and doesn't clump. I love the slim design and quality." in 10 reviews
Kailee H.
Batesville
Works so well to make your lashes thick and dark!! It also lengthens them a little bit. I get compliments on my eye makeup every time I use it. It stays on throughout the day without smearing. However, it does take a little bit to dry, mine is wet when I first apply it. But I would still buy again!
Anmarie L.
have very straight, almost downward pointing lashes and must use a curler for any hope of pretty lashes. Generally speaking a waterproof will hold curl better than standard version but even so most mascara will leave my lashes droopy after a few hours. The first time that I curled and then applied this mascara I literally gasped "WOW" when I stepped back from the mirror to see the results. With the decent volume and unbelievable curl my lashes really did look like falsies!
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
I love mascara so I rates this product based on using hundreds of mascaras. It tended to clump up often so I found myself having to rotate in regular use more often. Good quality but not fantastic and wouldn't use to achieve full lashes unless you like layering on the product numerous times. Overall good but there are better products out there.
Jessica K.
Hillsborough, NJ
i love using this mascara. It makes my lashes super volumized and thick and really dark. It makes them pop and really stand out, which makes the look to my eye makeup. Its super easy to get on and its really easy to take off. I would definitely buy this again.
Shelby R.
Dallas, TX
Everyone needs this product! I love this product because it helps separate my lashes when they get clumped while putting on mascara. Although I do not use this as my "main" mascara to apply to my lashes, it is definitely worth it as a second product to use to separate and lift. This is definitely a lash saver when things get messy or clumped!
Tamara O.
This product is long lasting and doesn't smudge like other brands do! I love the brush that comes with it, it helps not get your eye lashes all clumpy like other brands do. So if you're looking for a great product, this would be it!
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
My lashes are already pretty long so i use mascaras pretty much for getting them darker. Once i used this mascara i was in love my lashes were superr long amd made my eyes stand out a ton. I would buy again at any time!
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Wonde mascara great good quality not expansive compared to other cosmetic brands and last for a very long time also keep your eyelashes long and not clumping I am a first time user and I would highly recommend this
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This was such a great mascara product. It's really sad they discontinued it. It separated your eyelashes perfectly. The only other comparable mascara is the Lancôme oscillating mascara which works just as well but is about 3 times as expensive :(
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I hated this product. I did not like the way it applied. This is the first time I've used this product and I got it at Walgreens. It was too expensive for the quality f the product. I would not recommend this.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does anyone know why they discontinued this mascara? Such a disappointment as it was always my favorite.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product make your lashes look really large without clumping?
cynthia p.