BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Mascara

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil.

May Contain: CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?4 Answers
  • Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a tim...2 Answers
  • Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chloe S.
I bought this mascara at a drug store because I forgot mine at home while traveling. The color was a dark black as oppossed to every once in a while when you get a more greyish tone from other mascaras. It was a little bit sticky and lumpy and i had to really spread it think so my lashes wouldn't stick together but for under 10 dollars (i don't remember the exact price) it does the job and I still have this in my mascara in my bag for back up!
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
I went to the store to buy my same old CoverGirl mascara but couldn't find the one I was looking for. I had already tossed my old mascara so I had to buy one that day, so I went for this one instead and I couldn't be more pleased. I was surprised how smoothly this product went on and how it subtly lengthened my lashes without clumps. Overall: great product that isn't too thick for those days you want a low-key natural look.
Tris J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this mascara! It's an essential for beach days and it doesn't clump at all. It compliments my blue eyes nicely and makes them pop. I bought it at target, and it was around $7 but definitely worth it. I'd definitely recommend it gives your lashes a beautiful faned out effect and lasts all day. The reason a gave it 4 stars is its kinda hard to get off.
Sophia Z.
I always need a good mascara that holds my lashes in place because I have short straight lashes that are hard to curl. I find that using waterproof mascaras really help make them stay in place and look good. I love the brush on this one as well because it separates my lashes and gets a good coat on each on. And for the price, its really worth it!
Hannah K.
I don't really like waterproof makeup, but if I'm going to the beach, or a wedding, or anywhere I'm likely to cry, sweat, or swim, this is what I use. I LOVE the brush. I have not found any luxury products that make my eyelashes as perfectly separated and lengthened as this line of mascara. I like the non-water proof version even better.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I've used this mascara since middle school and even now in college I still use it. I always come back to this one. It leaves my lashes looking extremely long and separated. This waterproof formula is full proof , this does not smear at all. It is also very black which I love. One of my holy grail drugstore mascaras!
Laura M.
Since the probe for the first time inspires love in me of this mask of eyelashes. It gives volume, lengthens and makes them see a very beautiful look. It is waterproof, does not fall with water, lasts the whole day, does not make see to the fallen eyelashes, is a dead black. I am charmed with me, super recommended
Priscilla D.
I love how this mascara lengthen my lashes in a beautiful way. It looks very natural. One of the mayor pros of using it is that is waterproof. I've tested this and it works absolutely great. No messy eyes after soaking in water, so stay reassured. After one coat your lashes will appear long and curled.
Kaitlyn W.
I love this mascara! I have used it for a while now and it's great. It holds the curl and separates the eyelashes nicely. Stays on very well in heat and in water. I wear it over other mascaras everyday, and wear it alone when going swimming. Perfect for any occasion.
Maggie A.
This was one of the first mascaras I ever used because my mom bought multiples. I honestly forget about it but I love this mascara and I've never had an issue with it. Like all waterproof they're hard to get off but I love t regardless.
Allison G.
How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?
Michelle C.
Babylon, NY
Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a time ! Anyone else ?