BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil.

May Contain: CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?4 Answers
  • Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a tim...2 Answers
  • Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my go to mascara, especially the waterproof version. Separates and lengthens lashes" in 60 reviews
  • "This mascara is what started my love for all lengthening mascaras." in 27 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, it has been my favorite for a while. It adds a great amount of length, and is also very volumizing. It doesn't get clumpy and it doesn't dry out, i have had mine for ages and i love it." in 19 reviews
  • "I love that it lengthens my lashes, it's alright at separating them, doesn't give much volume. I use to pair this with the pink counterpart of this mascara. " in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara is one of my favorites. The formula is never clumpy and it never flakes throughout the day. The thin plastic want makes it easy to brush through all your lashes and it really lengthens my short asian lashes. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a long lasting lengthening mascara that will definitely hold a curl." in 10 reviews
Shaziah N.
For a drugstore mascara, you definitely can't go wrong with this mascara. Super easy to apply and every lash is defined to perfection! However, the quality and ingredients of the mascara isn't my favorite and I own better drugstore mascaras that advertise the same thing!
Autumn T.
North Haven , CT
This is by far my favorite mascara ever. Maybelline makes amazing products, especially mascaras and eyeliners. My eyelashes are straight and blonde, so I need to use an eyelash curler as well as a strong waterproof mascara to hold the curl. This mascara is perfect for the job!
Edie G.
This wand is so flimsy/bendable. It’s impossible to apply another coat of mascara if the first one is already dry. The brush won’t glide over already dried mascara. The formula when applied is nice but I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.
Daphne’s G.
I love this mascara so much! Its lengthening and gives your lashes so much volume! The formula is great as well because it doesn’t clump up your lashes. It’s not messy and I would definitely them buy it again!!
Nicole L.
I bought this because I wanted an every day mascara that could add just a bit of length. I really love most Maybelline Mascaras so I had high hopes. Sadly this one was not a great product (for me). It added minimal length and zero volume. My lashes ended up stick thin, plus the curl didn't stay. Ugh!
👑Shana S.
This brush was pretty flexible and the formula got clumpy over time. There are much better options than this one. Love maybelline as my favorite mascara brand, just not this one.
kylee m.
This is the best mascara, hands down. It is the only mascara that keeps my stick straight eyelashes curled all day. I’ve tried expensive mascaras and returned them all because this stuff ROCKS. The waterproof stays all day and never flakes. Can’t get enough of this stuff.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
Definitely lengthens eyelashes and waterproof. I used to use it maybe twice a week and it does last pretty long through the day. My eyes are brown and they enhance the color. I would definitely recommend it.
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
This has been my all-time favorite mascara for over 5 years now. I have tried other mascaras just to see if there was anything out there like this one. But there is absolutely not this one never fails me it makes my lashes look full and long and I don't think that I would ever buy a different mascaras of this one ever again.
Mary F.
excellent mask to go to the beach or pool does not stain, gives volume to the eyelashes, the disadvantages is that they take a long time to remove makeup, nice packaging
Allison G.
How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?
Michelle C.
Babylon, NY
Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a time ! Anyone else ?