BY MAYBELLINE #59 in Mascara

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil.

May Contain: CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?4 Answers
  • Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day ...2 Answers
  • Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to g...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to mascara, especially the waterproof version. Separates and lengthens lashes" in 60 reviews
  • "This mascara is what started my love for all lengthening mascaras." in 27 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, it has been my favorite for a while. It adds a great amount of length, and is also very volumizing. It doesn't get clumpy and it doesn't dry out, i have had mine for ages and i love it." in 19 reviews
  • "This mascara is one of my favorites. The formula is never clumpy and it never flakes throughout the day. The thin plastic want makes it easy to brush through all your lashes and it really lengthens my short asian lashes. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a long lasting lengthening mascara that will definitely hold a curl." in 10 reviews
  • "I love that it lengthens my lashes, it's alright at separating them, doesn't give much volume. I use to pair this with the pink counterpart of this mascara. " in 10 reviews
Kiersten S.
I do not like this product I just don’t give one star unless I HATE something. Since I’m feeling nice I’ll give it two stars, what for? Idk to be honest. It left my lashes flimsy and dull looking. I was not impressed and getting the mascara to come off was a nightmare even with makeup remover.
Abbey A.
Round Rock, TX
My go-to mascara! I literally never use anything else. It makes my lashes long and lean. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair, therefore my eyelashes are short and light. This mascara makes my lashes so much longer, fuller and darker! It's inexpensive and I've used it for years. Also not too terribly hard to remove. :)
Maddy H.
Las Vegas
I love this product it actually does what it says it does. I love how much I can be swimming and playing in the water it still won’t come off and it looks like I’ve never got in. I’ve always had trouble finding a good water proof mascara because sometimes they don’t always work but let me tell you this it actually does. 😊
Marlyn V.
Redlands
This was my first mascara ever & i still love it, I would buy it again but i can never find it in my Walgreens so now i use the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara which is SOOO GOOD!! I would use that one every day but they are only mascara’s if you want a big difference in your eyelashes, buy some Eyelashes
Edie G.
This wand is so flimsy/bendable. It’s impossible to apply another coat of mascara if the first one is already dry. The brush won’t glide over already dried mascara. The formula when applied is nice but I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.
Laura B.
Fallon
My go to mascara for the summer time! I can play in the sprinklers with my son, and not worry about my mascara running down my face. It applies smoothly, and looks the same hours later: even after running around through the water.
Aaliyah T.
This product worked really well for me and it lasted the whole day! I didn’t have any problems with it smearing or looking caked up on my eye lashes. It also had a really cute packaging. It was my first time using this product and I will definitely be using it again!
Deanna C.
Silver Springs
I was really surprised how much this mascara worked for me! Because of how affordable this is, I thought it was a cheap mascara but it really is great and long lasting! I would defiantly recommend! It definitely worked for me!
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
This is an ok mascara. It does stay on in the water but it can be hard to remove with makeup remover. I didn’t see the volume or length I saw with other mascaras but if waterproof is your top priority then this is pretty good.
Kayla W.
Asheville
I like this mascara. I don’t LOVE it but I like it. It doesn’t give you the giant fanned out volumized lashes that I personally like, but does give some good length and is very black. Good value and I would try it again.
Allison G.
How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?
Michelle C.
Babylon, NY
Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a time ! Anyone else ?