BY MAYBELLINE #61 in Mascara

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil.

May Contain: CI 77499/Iron Oxides

• How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?4 Answers
  • Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a time ...2 Answers
  • Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
This is my favorite waterproof mascara that I've tried so far and the only one I've beeb using for 2 years. it does just what the name says - defines and lengthens your lashes. If you're looking for an all-in-one this isn't for you. I typically just have eyeliner and mascara on for my eye makeup and this is perfect for a natural look. I've had many people compliment me on my lashes when I use this. I have decent length Asian lashes that are naturally straight and this is one of the few mascaras that will hold my curl. If you want volume, don't bother with this but if you want a natural but defined look then this might be for you.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I bought this mascara at a drug store because I forgot mine at home while traveling. The color was a dark black as oppossed to every once in a while when you get a more greyish tone from other mascaras. It was a little bit sticky and lumpy and i had to really spread it think so my lashes wouldn't stick together but for under 10 dollars (i don't remember the exact price) it does the job and I still have this in my mascara in my bag for back up!
Heather  B.
Heather B.
Broomfield, CO
I went to the store to buy my same old CoverGirl mascara but couldn't find the one I was looking for. I had already tossed my old mascara so I had to buy one that day, so I went for this one instead and I couldn't be more pleased. I was surprised how smoothly this product went on and how it subtly lengthened my lashes without clumps. Overall: great product that isn't too thick for those days you want a low-key natural look.
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
I'm obsessed with this drugstore bargain! I ALWAYS have this mascara on me. Mostly I prefer it over an expensive brand. The wand is AMAZING.... I mean really. It separates my lashes and makes them look so long.. Never clumpy or spaghetti like. A lot of times people ask me if my lashes are fake when I'm wearing this. And the waterproof is REALLY waterproof, I've worn it to the beach and the pool and it stays put!
Melody W.
Melody W.
By far my favorite waterproof mascara! Other brands tend to flake off, cause my eyes to be itchy throughout the day (I am a contact wearer), but this stuff doesn't. I think that maybe the wand could be a little more stiff, but overall I love it. I get bummed out when the store is out of this brand and I have to try a different mascara, but I always come back to this one. Great mascara for the price point.
Tris J.
Tris J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this mascara! It's an essential for beach days and it doesn't clump at all. It compliments my blue eyes nicely and makes them pop. I bought it at target, and it was around $7 but definitely worth it. I'd definitely recommend it gives your lashes a beautiful faned out effect and lasts all day. The reason a gave it 4 stars is its kinda hard to get off.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
I always need a good mascara that holds my lashes in place because I have short straight lashes that are hard to curl. I find that using waterproof mascaras really help make them stay in place and look good. I love the brush on this one as well because it separates my lashes and gets a good coat on each on. And for the price, its really worth it!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
I don't really like waterproof makeup, but if I'm going to the beach, or a wedding, or anywhere I'm likely to cry, sweat, or swim, this is what I use. I LOVE the brush. I have not found any luxury products that make my eyelashes as perfectly separated and lengthened as this line of mascara. I like the non-water proof version even better.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I've used this mascara since middle school and even now in college I still use it. I always come back to this one. It leaves my lashes looking extremely long and separated. This waterproof formula is full proof , this does not smear at all. It is also very black which I love. One of my holy grail drugstore mascaras!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Since the probe for the first time inspires love in me of this mask of eyelashes. It gives volume, lengthens and makes them see a very beautiful look. It is waterproof, does not fall with water, lasts the whole day, does not make see to the fallen eyelashes, is a dead black. I am charmed with me, super recommended
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Babylon, NY
Does any body else find the waterproof one very hard to get off?
Allison G.
Allison G.
How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?
Robbi L.
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
Gow about the waterproof. Its stay on my lashes for day at a time ! Anyone else ?