BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Allison D.
Allison D.
Kemah
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the define a lash collection of mascaras, they're the only mascaras that maybeline males that don't bleed out or dry my eyes.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mascara since the first day I started wearing make up. I can't even tell you how many times people have asked me if I have fake eyelashes because of how long this mascara makes my lashes. I have gotten all of my friends to switch to this mascara and they have also seen the same results. It doesn't give me as much volume as I would like but it sure does lengthen them!
Saretha H.
Saretha H.
Bakersfield, Ca
I love all maybelline mascara my lashes always look long and full I use blackest black because my lashes are blonde and it never dissapoints
Sheyenne M.
Sheyenne M.
Makes my eyelashes darker and longer looking easy to come off at night with makeup wipes love it how to make my eyelashes look fuller too
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
This has always been my go to mascara! Ive tried to see if other mascaras gave a better result but i seem to find myself going back to this one. It makes my lashes look so long and full, and it doesn't clump! I could say that it helped my lashes grow longer !
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Chula Vista
Loveeee the maybelline lash discovery it was the first marcara that I used and I absolutely loved it, it made my lashes look sooo long
Sarah Kay A.
Sarah Kay A.
The product was good. I had to put on a lot of layers to really bring out my eyelashes, but I could only put on so much until my lashes begin to crumble.
Didn't seem to plump my lashes very well, and sometimes would crumble shortly after buying it. Would not by again but it was worth trying for the price.
Lilian A.
Lilian A.
This mascara is a life saver, fav mascara since I was in middle school. I have naturally REALLY straight eyelashes, and its not too heavy so it doesn't weigh down my eyelashes. This is mostly for day time use for me... I use light coats.
kimberly G.
kimberly G.
Larned
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crappy product. Used a couple times and it makes my lashes clumpy and nasty looking. Will never use this product again.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!