BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time i wore this i was so happy with this. the packaging is nice and it applies very very easily. Its not clumpy and it doesnt stab your eye. Its also very affordable too! i am definitely going to buy this again!
Claire C.
Claire C.
FINALLY! A mascara that does not clump or smear all over my under eye area! I've been searching for a drugstore mascara like this for months and I finally found it.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Clute
My go to mascara! I've been die hard for this product for years!! It beats any high end mascara I have ever tried, it's affordable and it's great!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Tiffin, OH
Love this mascara! It's extremely waterproof and it sticks to its name very well, making it beyond easy to truly define your lashes individually!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down favorite mascara. Have used for 7 years and will continue to do so. The only maybelline mascara that adds length without the clump.
Kahla L.
Kahla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara, I just don't think it's the one for me. I have short, straight eyelashes and this doesn't seem to add much to them.
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Sanford
Love this product, they leave my eyelashes looking real and it doesn't leave them looking messy. Very easy to apply and I recommend to everyone !
Adriana E.
Adriana E.
Del valle
I wouldn't really recommend this mascara to many people. It can smear off easily and it won't last as long as other types of mascaras.
D K.
D K.
Los Angeles
Classic. Can't go wrong. Mainstay, standby. I use others, am always exploring...But always have a basic Maybelline mascara.
Classic as Oreos...
Nesha m.
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a girl who likes big fluffy mascara wands this one is very thin and Pokey and doesn't separate my eyelashes like I would hope to
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!