BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash® Lengthening Washable Mascara
All time favorite mascara! Super pigmented and it doesn't give you spider lashes. Cute packaging too. It's super cheap and it's a great dupe for YSL mascara. So amazing. Not waterproof and it does smudge a bit throughout the day but it's so cute and I've gotten so many compliments. Works best for very natural but enhanced lashes.
Yami P.
Lilburn, GA
Am so obsessed with this mascara! It's long lasting. I've been using this mascara for years! I make sure to get the waterproof one! It's really easy to apply makes your eyelashes long fuller and longer! Definitely recommend this one!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
It was okay I didn't see a major difference but I did like it enough that I would probably continue to use it. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup or mascara so for everyday use this was fine for me
Abigail D.
San diego, CA
This is definitely my go to mascara. This mascara makes my short thin eyelashes look longer, which is all I'm going for. It doesn't clump much and I can wear it all day long without it smudging.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
I've been hunting for the perfect mascara. I sadly will continue my hunt. I just picked up the maybeline define-a-lash and tried it it for the first time. I did for sure get length but my lashes seem lackluster. Maybe this would be better for someone who has thick but short lashes? I have long but thin lashes.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
This may sound weird but this product smelled really weird. Maybe I just got a bad batch or it was expired but it was so weird. The product worked alright but no where close to what my other mascaras normally do!
Erin W.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this mascara in WF237 Very Black. I love this mascara! It is very light on my lashes so it doesn't clump at all. The downfall is that it doesn't last long but I love it! it's only about 6.00 at the store.
Amanda V.
Fairfax, VA
I have been using this product for years! The brush has a curved shape and allows for easy application. The mascara itself is smooth and doesn't clump like other brands. My lashes have never looked so full and long with any other product. You should try and see the results for yourself!
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula of the mascara but the wand could use some in improvement. It's bendy where the bristles meet the wand. This has caused me to get mascara everywhere when applying
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first type of mascara. It is still my go too even though I use a variety of Disney maybelline mascara now. I like that the brush is sod and glides on my lashes very evenly and smoothly.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!