BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Samantha D.
I really love this mascara ! I didn't expect it to be so great! The brush isn't the best but the mascara itself is wonderful! I love the formula and the price is amazing ! Give it a try! You will love it for the price !
Abigail G.
This has always been my go to mascara! Ive tried to see if other mascaras gave a better result but i seem to find myself going back to this one. It makes my lashes look so long and full, and it doesn't clump! I could say that it helped my lashes grow longer !
christina v.
Honestly i did not like this prodict all that much. it was not very long lasting, and the wand was kind of weak. it does not compare well to alternatives, and it is not worth its price. i would definitely not recommend to any of my friends. !!!!!!
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I'm a mascara junkie and have tried almost all of them and I really like this one! I always layer my mascara a lot and this one gives good results that way. Long, thick lashes and I'm a blonde so I naturally have fine lashes. Never flakes off and doesn't get cakey at all. I like the brush too!
Lilian A.
This mascara is a life saver, fav mascara since I was in middle school. I have naturally REALLY straight eyelashes, and its not too heavy so it doesn't weigh down my eyelashes. This is mostly for day time use for me... I use light coats.
All time favorite mascara! Super pigmented and it doesn't give you spider lashes. Cute packaging too. It's super cheap and it's a great dupe for YSL mascara. So amazing. Not waterproof and it does smudge a bit throughout the day but it's so cute and I've gotten so many compliments. Works best for very natural but enhanced lashes.
Yami P.
Lilburn, GA
Am so obsessed with this mascara! It's long lasting. I've been using this mascara for years! I make sure to get the waterproof one! It's really easy to apply makes your eyelashes long fuller and longer! Definitely recommend this one!
Abigail D.
San diego, CA
This is definitely my go to mascara. This mascara makes my short thin eyelashes look longer, which is all I'm going for. It doesn't clump much and I can wear it all day long without it smudging.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
It was okay I didn't see a major difference but I did like it enough that I would probably continue to use it. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup or mascara so for everyday use this was fine for me
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
I've been hunting for the perfect mascara. I sadly will continue my hunt. I just picked up the maybeline define-a-lash and tried it it for the first time. I did for sure get length but my lashes seem lackluster. Maybe this would be better for someone who has thick but short lashes? I have long but thin lashes.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!