BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this before, I liked it but after a while it started getting dry and wouldn't really have any product any more. It was nice but I don't think I would use it again.
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
Its works well and I live waterproof mascara so that's a bonus I also like how it separates my lashes and doesn't make them clumpy. My eye color is green and the black mascara make them stand out. My only complaint is that it's hard to use for my bottom lashed
Temi K.
Temi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is the perfect every day mascara. It defines your lashes making them look longer and fuller. This is definitely one of my favorite drug store mascaras!!
Jena H.
Jena H.
New york
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will always own one of these! This was my first mascara ever, thank you mom! It defines like it says, I love the brush shape and it grabs right ahold of the lashes
Chelcie M.
Chelcie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I already have pretty long and thick lashes but this bumps them up a bit to make my eyes really stand out. I don't have a problem with clumping or running.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy maybelline mascara so I tried define a lash and it works pretty well, my only complaint is that it takes allot of coats to color my long blonde eye lashes!
Peyton L.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my favorite mascara. It goes on fine and smoothly, but it doesn't last long at all. And even with curling my lashes it seems to just stay clumped!!! It's so frustrating.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Stamford
This is the best mascara I've ever bought!! I'm obsessed with it and have been buying it for over 5 years. It does not get clumpy at all and lasts for a while!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, favorite part is it stays on all day even through sweaty workouts.
Love the blackish brown color too, I've used Maybelline mascaras for years, love them!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently this mascara has been my best friend. It makes my lashes so long and they don't clump at all and it's literally so amazing for bottom lashes! 10/10 recommend.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!