BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mascara but wasn't my favorite. It dried up in the bottle fairly quick and didn't define and give the bold look I was going for. But still a favorite brand!
Debora O.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
I liked the product. But honestly I didn't see any difference from the others.
Is a good product, isn't that bad, but is nothing new for me.
I have long lashes, I prefer when it get thick.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It doesn't flake or clump and gives my lashes so much volume. I have purchased about 5 tubes so far from Target and I will keep buying it because I love it so much. I definitely recommend it!! :)
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
This mascara was just OK for me. I didn't find it amazing, so I kinda just used it to blend my natural lashes to my falsies. I probably wouldn't but it again nor recommend it.
Andrea T.
I have used this one for years. Never failed me. My lashes are always so defined, it accentuates them one by one. Not a wow drama look, but oretfy awesome, and my lashes dont stick to each other
Tori M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I guess it does the word of not having the little bit of eyelashes that I do have to show up but it does not do I really want which is to make them thicker and longer.
Adya M.
Largo, FL
It said it would have lengthening properties, and I liked that, but it was mostly for the sweet packaging. But sadly, the wand is too limp and wiggly,the formula weighs my lashes down, and it does not separate or define anything. ) : Once again, I am savvy marketing's little b*tch Will not buy again
Anna K.
Stamford, CT
This is the best mascara I've ever bought!! I'm obsessed with it and have been buying it for over 5 years. It does not get clumpy at all and lasts for a while!
Kelly S.
I like this mascara, it's not too heavy and it doesn't clump your lashes the way others do. I have short lashes so it helps give them a little bit of length
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite mascara. I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is the only one ive stuck with. It stays on most of the day is never clumpy.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!