BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Michelle L.
I enjoy maybelline mascara so I tried define a lash and it works pretty well, my only complaint is that it takes allot of coats to color my long blonde eye lashes!
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
This isn't my favorite mascara. It goes on fine and smoothly, but it doesn't last long at all. And even with curling my lashes it seems to just stay clumped!!! It's so frustrating.
Kristy W.
I love this mascara, favorite part is it stays on all day even through sweaty workouts.
Love the blackish brown color too, I've used Maybelline mascaras for years, love them!
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Recently this mascara has been my best friend. It makes my lashes so long and they don't clump at all and it's literally so amazing for bottom lashes! 10/10 recommend.
Claire C.
FINALLY! A mascara that does not clump or smear all over my under eye area! I've been searching for a drugstore mascara like this for months and I finally found it.
Jackie T.
Central Point, OR
I have tried tons and tons of different mascaras & let me tell you the first time I tried Maybelline define a lash it was love at first lash!! It goes on light and you can make it darker the more applications you put on! There is never any clumping & no tarantula lashes! Absolutely love this mascara and would def recommend it to anyone & EVERYONE!
Melissa M.
I have used this mascara since the first day I started wearing make up. I can't even tell you how many times people have asked me if I have fake eyelashes because of how long this mascara makes my lashes. I have gotten all of my friends to switch to this mascara and they have also seen the same results. It doesn't give me as much volume as I would like but it sure does lengthen them!
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes, but I sometimes have trouble with cheaper mascaras clumping too much. The applicator brush for this mascara does a great job of applying the mascara without almost any clumps at all. it makes my eyelashes fuller and longer. I save the applicator brush and used it for another mascara I had as well because it was that great.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
I've always loved what this mascara can do to lengthen my lashes. It was one of the first mascaras I used when I was young, and it's just as great as it was (almost) 10 years ago! My only wish is that it would provide volume as well as length. I usually use this mascara along with a volumizing mascara to get the best of both worlds.
Abigail M.
This mascara is great if you don't want clumping, but it doesn't last long during the day. I found that I would put it on at 9 in the morning, and by the time I got home in the afternoon it had gathered beneath my eyes. Not cool! I like it because it does lengthen your lashes without them looking fake, and they are definitely defined. I just wish it lasted longer through out the day. Although that might have been because my skin was oily. If you don't have oily skin, this might be just the mascara you're looking for.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!