BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Nickie N.
Nickie N.
marlboro
I used to really love this product. When I first purchased years ago, I loved the length it gave my lashes! My last few recent purchases have not left me as in awe as I used to be! Maybe the formula changed ??
Justine L.
Justine L.
I've been using this for years ! I have tried other brands and it's just been a waste of money. Nothing compares ! I have tried the waterproof and I'm not a fan. Blackest black and I top it off with Jordana "best lash extreme" and my lashes are full and thick ! Have and will continue to use this. Great stuff !!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
I've been hunting for the perfect mascara. I sadly will continue my hunt. I just picked up the maybeline define-a-lash and tried it it for the first time. I did for sure get length but my lashes seem lackluster. Maybe this would be better for someone who has thick but short lashes? I have long but thin lashes.
Leesellaa T.
Leesellaa T.
My go to mascara, I absolutely love this madacara. It is very easy to apply and it does not clump up your eye lashes. Also does not leave flakes on your face, it lasts long and I will continue to buy.
Keli B.
Keli B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my go-to top coat of mascara. It has just enough shine to give your eyelashes that extra length. I have used this for years and the brush completely helps with the long separated look! Please never stop making this mascara!!
Sobia K.
Sobia K.
MN
This product is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Imperial Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true product. Every time I wear this I get complimented about how lush and long my eye lashes look. Would be a perfect 5/5 if there was zero flaking. Fortunately, the flaking is minor so it is not a deal breaker.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is my daily mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing. Very dark, the wand is great. I have no complaints about it! Lasts all day. I bought it at Walmart, great price. Definitely would recommend this to everyone!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Saint Paul
This is my favorite mascara. The brush is awesome because it keeps your lashes from clumping together. You get full coverage of your lashes. The product definitely helps lengthen lashes
Yoselin L.
Yoselin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This maybelline mascara is a classic for me! It really works very well as a waterproof mascara. I have swim with it and it stays the same. It makes my lashes look long and thick.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!