BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, favorite part is it stays on all day even through sweaty workouts.
Love the blackish brown color too, I've used Maybelline mascaras for years, love them!
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently this mascara has been my best friend. It makes my lashes so long and they don't clump at all and it's literally so amazing for bottom lashes! 10/10 recommend.
Claire C.
FINALLY! A mascara that does not clump or smear all over my under eye area! I've been searching for a drugstore mascara like this for months and I finally found it.
Nino N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like it much. The brush is way too thin, it smudges and does not give any volume to my lashes. I prefer brushes with more defined bristles, I wanted to get more defined look with lengthened and volumized lashes. Color is,okay, formula not so much. I recommend maybelline's shock mascaras, but not this one.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara ! I didn't expect it to be so great! The brush isn't the best but the mascara itself is wonderful! I love the formula and the price is amazing ! Give it a try! You will love it for the price !
All time favorite mascara! Super pigmented and it doesn't give you spider lashes. Cute packaging too. It's super cheap and it's a great dupe for YSL mascara. So amazing. Not waterproof and it does smudge a bit throughout the day but it's so cute and I've gotten so many compliments. Works best for very natural but enhanced lashes.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
It was okay I didn't see a major difference but I did like it enough that I would probably continue to use it. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup or mascara so for everyday use this was fine for me
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
This may sound weird but this product smelled really weird. Maybe I just got a bad batch or it was expired but it was so weird. The product worked alright but no where close to what my other mascaras normally do!
Amanda V.
Fairfax, VA
I have been using this product for years! The brush has a curved shape and allows for easy application. The mascara itself is smooth and doesn't clump like other brands. My lashes have never looked so full and long with any other product. You should try and see the results for yourself!
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first type of mascara. It is still my go too even though I use a variety of Disney maybelline mascara now. I like that the brush is sod and glides on my lashes very evenly and smoothly.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!