BY MAYBELLINE #76 in Mascara

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The w...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a ...3 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this ma...5 Answers
Maybelline Define-A-Lash® Lengthening Washable Mascara
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me. " in 31 reviews
  • "Probably the most perfect mascara you could ever buy. Provides separation, length, and volume. I've never gotten so many compliments. People think they're fake!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara EVER. Personally, I find that it trumps most of my high end mascaras. I use it every single day. It doesn't clump at all and the black is very very black. It separates my lashes perfectly leaving me with the most stunning voluminius lashes. it creates length and keeps them curled all day long. I use this mascara without curling my lashes and the curl from just the mascara alone if phenomenal. I always get compliments on my lashes and people without fail ask if I'm wearing fake lashes. I love that there is a waterproof option as well. The price is a big plus. It's under $10 but worth $35+ in my opinion. " in 16 reviews
  • "One of the best mascara out there. It really does "define-a-lash" it creates thick Voluminous long lashes And really defines each one. " in 9 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I love this mascara. I actually would call it my favorite mascara and subconsciously measure others against it. It has a plastic bristle wand (which I don’t necessarily prefer, I just think it works here) and it gives me the most beautifully separated, fanned out, lengthened, defined lashes that hold a curl all day. The wand is also flexible, so it’s easy to reach tiny corner lashes or bottom lashes. The only issue is it does eventually smudge a bit on me- however I’ve never found a single mascara save tubing mascaras that didn’t so I can’t exactly blame it.
Eve P.
Cordova, TN
I just got this mascara and I'm in love with it! This is one of my two favorite mascaras and I got it at my local drug store. It's so smooth and easy and makes your lashes look soft and thick. I have recommended this to my sisters and friends and they love it! It gives the illusion of falsies which is great!
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love this mascara! I've been using this stuff for the past year and I'll never go back to the expensive kind I used before. I bought this at Walmart for under $10. I use it every day and it never clumps! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a great deal.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I really like this product, it is great for lengthening and it does not clump. it works really well on my bottom lashes. and if i use a different mascara on my to lashes and if there are any clumps i will brush this though and all the clumps are gone! my only problem is the wand is flimsy it feels like it is going to break every time i pull it out of the tube
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
This has been my go-to product for mascara for almost 10 years now! Adds great length and volume without clumping or being over-dramatic! I am im looove with the wand itself, it is good for separating lashes and fanning them out so nicely.
Silvia M.
This is another mascara that I have been using since high school. It works really great and separating the lashes and adding length to them at the same time. It's definitely a long-lasting and I would recommend this to anyone.
MaryAnn K.
Vestal, NY
Love how clean and easy this mascara is! The smaller wand makes application easier, and the wand's comb separates and defines every lash. I prefer the brown waterproof Define-a-Lash, because it looks so natural!
Marina R.
Gainesville, TX
I absolutely love the Define-A-Lash mascara, it's my go to mascara, even when I pair ir up with another mascara. It separates the lashes, and it adds some length, but not a lot of volume, that's why I pair it up. The Lash Discovery was a good try, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase it, simply because I found better mascaras.
Shania J.
Wellington
This mascara is everything I have been searching for and more! With short lashes and hooded eyes, other mascaras always made a mess! This formula is perfect for length, and the stiffer wand with short bristles helps prevent that crazy mascara mess we’ve all been through!
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
I always use two mascaras ... with that said, this one is wonderful as a lengthening mascara. I have used it for years and have never found a better one for lengthening (at least at a drugstore price) It has just about no volume to it though, hence why I use two mascaras.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!