BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Marina R.
Gainesville, TX
I absolutely love the Define-A-Lash mascara, it's my go to mascara, even when I pair ir up with another mascara. It separates the lashes, and it adds some length, but not a lot of volume, that's why I pair it up. The Lash Discovery was a good try, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase it, simply because I found better mascaras.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I'm a mascara junkie and have tried almost all of them and I really like this one! I always layer my mascara a lot and this one gives good results that way. Long, thick lashes and I'm a blonde so I naturally have fine lashes. Never flakes off and doesn't get cakey at all. I like the brush too!
Shelby C.
This is my go-to mascara. It is true to its title--it both defines and lengthens the lashes, and it separates lashes nicely! The wand is flexible, long, and reaches all of the lashes. AND, the formula doesn't clump or flake! This stuff is truly awesome, and I highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Greenville
I always hate starting out a tube of mascara, and that includes this one.  It's like it hasn't gotten soaked in the mascara well enough, but after a few uses of this kind, my eyelashes look amazing!  Only takes one coat and my lashes look LONG and DEFINED!
Shayauna G.
For many, many years this mascara gave my lashes what others didn't- definition and length. My only complaint is it's a very wet formula and takes awhile to dry- so don't blink! Otherwise you end up looking like a raccoon. Besides that it's a great product.
Mary Price D.
Tuscaloosa
make your lashes look so long. I wear this if i just need a light mascara, not a heavy one. great to put on if you're going to work out or aren't wearing much makeup. great price. can be found any drugstore or beauty store. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Christina G.
Only mascara I buy! Always get compliments on my eyelashes- and have been asked several times if I was wearing false lashes! I buy mainly for lengthening, but it gives volume as well, and doesn't clump. The price is great, and you can pretty much find it anywhere which is great in emergencies
Shoshannah C.
Farmington
I love this mascara! I have used it for the past 8 years, since I first started wearing makeup. I've tried so many other kinds just to see what they were like but nothing compares to this one! This is legit the only mascara I use. I buy a new one every time I run out. #definealashforever
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! I love the smaller curved brush. It grabs each lash and leaves them long and curled without any clumps. I've had numerous people ask if I'm wearing fake lashes with this mascara! I recommend it- 100%
Ivette H.
Redmond, WA
Currently using this mascara. It's better than most because it is waterproof and it stays on. The only problem is is doesn't hold the lashes up all day. I have small lashes and I have tried various mascaras to keep my lashes up. This one has been one of my top but not the best one
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!