BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Katie R.
The first time i wore this i was so happy with this. the packaging is nice and it applies very very easily. Its not clumpy and it doesnt stab your eye. Its also very affordable too! i am definitely going to buy this again!
Sobia K.
MN
This product is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Rachel B.
This is my daily mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing. Very dark, the wand is great. I have no complaints about it! Lasts all day. I bought it at Walmart, great price. Definitely would recommend this to everyone!
Natalie B.
Saint Paul
This is my favorite mascara. The brush is awesome because it keeps your lashes from clumping together. You get full coverage of your lashes. The product definitely helps lengthen lashes
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
This maybelline mascara is a classic for me! It really works very well as a waterproof mascara. I have swim with it and it stays the same. It makes my lashes look long and thick.
Mariah H.
Indio, CA
I've used this before, I liked it but after a while it started getting dry and wouldn't really have any product any more. It was nice but I don't think I would use it again.
Rylie H.
Its works well and I live waterproof mascara so that's a bonus I also like how it separates my lashes and doesn't make them clumpy. My eye color is green and the black mascara make them stand out. My only complaint is that it's hard to use for my bottom lashed
Temi K.
This mascara is the perfect every day mascara. It defines your lashes making them look longer and fuller. This is definitely one of my favorite drug store mascaras!!
Jena H.
New york
I will always own one of these! This was my first mascara ever, thank you mom! It defines like it says, I love the brush shape and it grabs right ahold of the lashes
Michelle L.
I enjoy maybelline mascara so I tried define a lash and it works pretty well, my only complaint is that it takes allot of coats to color my long blonde eye lashes!
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!