BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Allison E.
oxford, AL
One of my favorite choices of mascara! This mascara will make your lashes so long, and they don't get clumpy like some mascara make your lashes. I always buy this brand, I have never been disappointed with this brand!
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good. I like the way it makes my lashes look. Good brush, separates my lashes nicely and applies easy. I could continue to use this product. It's good but I don't find myself reaching for it everyday.
Nickie N.
marlboro
I used to really love this product. When I first purchased years ago, I loved the length it gave my lashes! My last few recent purchases have not left me as in awe as I used to be! Maybe the formula changed ??
Leesellaa T.
My go to mascara, I absolutely love this madacara. It is very easy to apply and it does not clump up your eye lashes. Also does not leave flakes on your face, it lasts long and I will continue to buy.
Ciarra P.
peoria
I did not like this formula really, made my eyes water, there's room for improvement alright. Easy to use but horrible to wear. My eye color is a light blue. No I would not recommend to anyone who's looking for a good mascara
Keli B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my go-to top coat of mascara. It has just enough shine to give your eyelashes that extra length. I have used this for years and the brush completely helps with the long separated look! Please never stop making this mascara!!
Sobia K.
MN
This product is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Melissa P.
Imperial Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true product. Every time I wear this I get complimented about how lush and long my eye lashes look. Would be a perfect 5/5 if there was zero flaking. Fortunately, the flaking is minor so it is not a deal breaker.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time i wore this i was so happy with this. the packaging is nice and it applies very very easily. Its not clumpy and it doesnt stab your eye. Its also very affordable too! i am definitely going to buy this again!
Natalie B.
Saint Paul
This is my favorite mascara. The brush is awesome because it keeps your lashes from clumping together. You get full coverage of your lashes. The product definitely helps lengthen lashes
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!