BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Bellflower, CA
This is not as good as I remembered it to be. I originally tried this in middle school and I really liked it and I remembered really liking it so I repurchased. I do still like this for days that I don't want to wear much makeup, but since I wear a little more than a little bit of makeup to school and work, I would like more volume and length. Still a good mascara for beginners.
Casara B.
Casara B.
Union, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine at Walmart for about $6. I like this mascara because it doesn't clunk up, there's no excess mascara, the brush is small and precise. I used to use the Falsies but I found that this one works better for me. It makes my eyes pop and my lashes look full and beautiful. Totally recommend!
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it is great for lengthening and it does not clump. it works really well on my bottom lashes. and if i use a different mascara on my to lashes and if there are any clumps i will brush this though and all the clumps are gone! my only problem is the wand is flimsy it feels like it is going to break every time i pull it out of the tube
Marina R.
Marina R.
Gainesville, TX
I absolutely love the Define-A-Lash mascara, it's my go to mascara, even when I pair ir up with another mascara. It separates the lashes, and it adds some length, but not a lot of volume, that's why I pair it up. The Lash Discovery was a good try, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase it, simply because I found better mascaras.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I'm a mascara junkie and have tried almost all of them and I really like this one! I always layer my mascara a lot and this one gives good results that way. Long, thick lashes and I'm a blonde so I naturally have fine lashes. Never flakes off and doesn't get cakey at all. I like the brush too!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched from the pink and green to this.  I love this mascara.  It isn't clump, separates your lashes and leaves a layer over and over.  I have no clump all the way to the bottom!  This can be purchased anywhere that Maybelline is sold.  I would recommend you try it once.  You will be hooked like me!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara. It is true to its title--it both defines and lengthens the lashes, and it separates lashes nicely! The wand is flexible, long, and reaches all of the lashes. AND, the formula doesn't clump or flake! This stuff is truly awesome, and I highly recommend.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use two mascaras ... with that said, this one is wonderful as a lengthening mascara. I have used it for years and have never found a better one for lengthening (at least at a drugstore price) It has just about no volume to it though, hence why I use two mascaras.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greenville
I always hate starting out a tube of mascara, and that includes this one.  It's like it hasn't gotten soaked in the mascara well enough, but after a few uses of this kind, my eyelashes look amazing!  Only takes one coat and my lashes look LONG and DEFINED!
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For many, many years this mascara gave my lashes what others didn't- definition and length. My only complaint is it's a very wet formula and takes awhile to dry- so don't blink! Otherwise you end up looking like a raccoon. Besides that it's a great product.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!