BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Erin J.
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
I'm a mascara freak and I would recommend this. The price is great, and it really separates and lengthens your lashes. I use this first then I use a volumizing mascara
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
My all time favorite mascara in Very Black, better than high end brands. Great brush and it doesn't smudge or flake, ( I do not use the waterproof one).
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nope.. Nope nope.. This was not my favorite at all. The applicator was not so great.. The formula was very wet and burnes my eyes. Never again.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly for a grocery store mascara, it's pretty effective. Gets the job done, increases lash definition and volume.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is amazing mascara not too cheap but not too expensive great choice. I will recommend this to my friends.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Zero clumping the wand is skinny which I love for bottom lashes!!I would recommend if your looking for length!
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
My favorite mascara! Doesn't clump, lengthens and separates, and lasts all day. The price is great too!
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, Ca
It's was okay it made my eyelashes stick together so I had to separate my lashes
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite mascara all through high school and college, my first mascara ever!

I loved that this didn't clump my lashes and gave me wonderful length. If you hurry and put on two coats before it dries you can build the volume. I don't feel like this is for a dramatic look at all, it's a nice lengthening every day mascara and a great starter for someone that just wants a little bit if they're just getting into makeup. I appreciated that people weren't looking at me like I had fake lashes on when I was just starting to wear makeup.

I have such good memories with this mascara. It's so cheap, lash forever, has a great brush that doesn't clump and is easy to use. It also has a wonderful creamy formula. This stuff doesn't gradually get dry. It's great until one day it's dead and that's when you go buy a new one.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I SWEAR by this mascara! I've used it for over 5 years and I've never thought any less than it. I would never waste my money on the designer brands because his $7.99 mascara has done wonders for my lashes. I have pretty nice lashes to begin with, long and dark, but with the help of this mascara my lashes look AMAZING! I always recommend this to everyone I talk makeup with! Love this product! Buy it! You will see a difference!
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!