BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...2 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...5 Answers
Silvia M.
This is another mascara that I have been using since high school. It works really great and separating the lashes and adding length to them at the same time. It's definitely a long-lasting and I would recommend this to anyone.
MaryAnn K.
Vestal, NY
Love how clean and easy this mascara is! The smaller wand makes application easier, and the wand's comb separates and defines every lash. I prefer the brown waterproof Define-a-Lash, because it looks so natural!
Marina R.
Gainesville, TX
I absolutely love the Define-A-Lash mascara, it's my go to mascara, even when I pair ir up with another mascara. It separates the lashes, and it adds some length, but not a lot of volume, that's why I pair it up. The Lash Discovery was a good try, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase it, simply because I found better mascaras.
Shelby C.
This is my go-to mascara. It is true to its title--it both defines and lengthens the lashes, and it separates lashes nicely! The wand is flexible, long, and reaches all of the lashes. AND, the formula doesn't clump or flake! This stuff is truly awesome, and I highly recommend.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
I always use two mascaras ... with that said, this one is wonderful as a lengthening mascara. I have used it for years and have never found a better one for lengthening (at least at a drugstore price) It has just about no volume to it though, hence why I use two mascaras.
Ashley S.
Greenville
I always hate starting out a tube of mascara, and that includes this one.  It's like it hasn't gotten soaked in the mascara well enough, but after a few uses of this kind, my eyelashes look amazing!  Only takes one coat and my lashes look LONG and DEFINED!
Shayauna G.
For many, many years this mascara gave my lashes what others didn't- definition and length. My only complaint is it's a very wet formula and takes awhile to dry- so don't blink! Otherwise you end up looking like a raccoon. Besides that it's a great product.
Mary Price D.
Tuscaloosa
make your lashes look so long. I wear this if i just need a light mascara, not a heavy one. great to put on if you're going to work out or aren't wearing much makeup. great price. can be found any drugstore or beauty store. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Christina G.
Only mascara I buy! Always get compliments on my eyelashes- and have been asked several times if I was wearing false lashes! I buy mainly for lengthening, but it gives volume as well, and doesn't clump. The price is great, and you can pretty much find it anywhere which is great in emergencies
Shoshannah C.
Farmington
I love this mascara! I have used it for the past 8 years, since I first started wearing makeup. I've tried so many other kinds just to see what they were like but nothing compares to this one! This is legit the only mascara I use. I buy a new one every time I run out. #definealashforever
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Zulema O.
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!