BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
My eyelashes are long already but when i put this on it works great for me I like the way it looks and it stays on all day I don't have to reapply it.
Nicole S.
Sandusky, OH
This is by far my favorite mascara that I purchase over and over. I always get compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It doesn't clump and does a great job lengthening. It doesn't smudge. I don't care for the waterproof version though. I get tons of mascara samples and this is still always the best one for me.
Leslie P.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives me perfect definition and length. I love that it never clumps.
Rachel B.
This mascara isn't too bad, and it was pretty cheap. But, it was a bit clumpy and didn't have as much lift as other mascaras I've used.
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I absolutely love the stuff! It's very black which I like and also gives you a very nice natural look! Not real clumpy and just fake looking! I love it
Angel C.
Springfield, MO
One of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. This is my favorite Maybelline mascara by far. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It really does lengthen my eyelashes it works great!!
Abigail M.
This mascara is great if you don't want clumping, but it doesn't last long during the day. I found that I would put it on at 9 in the morning, and by the time I got home in the afternoon it had gathered beneath my eyes. Not cool! I like it because it does lengthen your lashes without them looking fake, and they are definitely defined. I just wish it lasted longer through out the day. Although that might have been because my skin was oily. If you don't have oily skin, this might be just the mascara you're looking for.
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite mascara! It gives me perfect definition and length, and it never clumped up on me!
Jessica R.
Morgantown, WV
This mascara is perfect for long, sleek lashes. The wand is really great for separating and lengthening. If you're looking for volume, however, this may not be the best place to look.
Sthefany V.
madrid
Beauty Junkie Expert
It said it would have lengthening properties, and I liked that, but it was mostly for the sweet packaging. But sadly, the wand is too limp and wiggly,the formula weighs my lashes down, and it does not separate or define anything. ) : Once again, I am savvy marketing's little b*tch Will not buy again
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!