BY MAYBELLINE

This zero-clump mascara shapes for longer-looking lashes like never before!

Water, Paraffin, Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Talc, Ptfe, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pegg-40 Stearate Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pantehenol, Methylparaben, Rayon, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simethicone, Hydroxypropyl Chitosan, Bht, 2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/Vp Copolymer.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? Aft...1 Answers
  • Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara gi...4 Answers
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this mascara lengthen my lashes in a beautiful way. It looks very natural. One of the mayor pros of using it is that is waterproof. I've tested this and it works absolutely great. No messy eyes after soaking in water, so stay reassured.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved what this mascara can do to lengthen my lashes. It was one of the first mascaras I used when I was young, and it's just as great as it was (almost) 10 years ago! My only wish is that it would provide volume as well as length. I usually use this mascara along with a volumizing mascara to get the best of both worlds.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly for a grocery store mascara, it's pretty effective. Gets the job done, increases lash definition and volume.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Zero clumping the wand is skinny which I love for bottom lashes!!I would recommend if your looking for length!
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes, but I sometimes have trouble with cheaper mascaras clumping too much. The applicator brush for this mascara does a great job of applying the mascara without almost any clumps at all. it makes my eyelashes fuller and longer. I save the applicator brush and used it for another mascara I had as well because it was that great.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Nice mascara over all, I'm a CoverGirl junkie so this one didn't make it into my favorites. Definitely enhances your natural lashes, by giving them a more defined look.
Abbie K.
I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara! My lashes look incredibly long just with one coat. I am almost out of this mascara and I need to get a new one. Amazing mascara!
Alexis C.
This is my go-to mascara! I have bought so many tubes of this over the years- waterproof and regular - and don't seem to stray. Have tried Great Lash and other "top-rated" mascaras and always come back to this. Comparable to the new Benefit Roller Lash... (and works great with that brush too ;) Need a few coats, but who only puts one flick of mascara on... ladies, lets be honest...
Stephane G.
This is the best mascara I have ever purchased. I feel like it really lengthens my lashes as well as gives me more volume. I've repurchased it so many times.
Joyce S.
Hollywood, MD
This is a great mascara for people on a budget. It has a great no clump formula and leave your lashes evenly coated and emphasizes their length. I would recommend this.
OlaMae B.
Did anyone like this mascara?
Luciana D.
Does this mascara separate your lashes and makes them look voluminous?
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this compare to the One by One mascara? Does this mascara give you length/volume? Dry/wet formula? Recommend or should I save my money?
Grace P.
Does anyone else have a problem with this smudging? The waterproof one is my holy grail!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with this mascara flaking a lot? After a few hours I always seem to have a couple specks under my eyes!